Brann's xp is still locked at level 15?

Doing a delve and he does not get any XP

7 Likes

mine is as well, sad :frowning:

3 Likes

Seeing the same issue. No XP for Brann even though S1 has now started.

2 Likes

Same problem.

1 Like

Got xp once doing a tier 8 with a Brann at lvl 15

Was it a bountiful delve?

Same here. I didnt even go hard into delves and got him to 15 easily, now he’s still capped and it feels really bad.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. Normal level 4 delve with Brann at 15. No experience gained.

1 Like

Finished 4/5 delve. Treasure pots aren’t giving experience, finishing isn’t giving experience either.

2 Likes

He is leveling for me

1 Like

Were you capped prior to the weekly reset?

I was at 15, yes.

1 Like

Really sad that Brann can’t gain exp since it is the start of the season. Well, at least mine can’t. I took him through the whole Delve, and he didn’t move his exp at all. Even after completion and turn in. Is this another early access punishment?

9 Likes

Same issue encountered.

2 Likes

same. weird to keep it gated still.

2 Likes

The season has started and how are we supposed to continue to higher level of delves when Brann isn’t gaining EXP. PLEASE FIX THIS BLIZZ!

1 Like

Same issue. I got Brann to 15 before season started. I have done two delves so far and his exp bar hasnt moved, still says 0 exp.

2 Likes

I got XP for Brann in a bountiful delve but not a regular one. Surely, SURELY they didn’t do something as stupid as limiting his XP to 4 delves a day. SURELY.

1 Like

Same here, not sure if intentional or a bug though would be an exceedingly strange choice if intentional given the delve seasonal track is now available. I have him at 15, he’s showing 0/37688 exp and not earning.

1 Like

Same. I think they forgot to turn his XP back on, there is no reason to cap him if all delve levels are available.