Brann's xp is still locked at level 15?

That is exactly what mine says. It also says that he has the capability to go to level 60. So, yeah, I guess I’m stuck with a weak Brann and NO level pushing!

1 Like

I also am experiencing this issue along with many in my guild. No xp yet from regular delves, but my teammate who didn’t have brann maxed is indeed getting xp over 15

For the record, I had Brann maxed prior to today’s season start, so I don’t think that has any bearing. So far the only difference seems to be I got XP in a bountiful delve only.

I see so, it sounds like all of us that maxed him out are now going to be punished for doing so. This is so messed up. I had a schedule planned to be able to get these delves going before raid and now I’m stuck with WEAK BRANN!

Same. Delve levels 4-7 so far and not a single bit of experience through any means.

Guessing the “fix” they implemented to cap him at 15 broke something. Another bug. One step forward, two steps back.

Fortunately, delves are faceroll so far so it doesn’t matter. But I’d like it to be face-rollier.

I’m experiencing the same behaviour

Also stuck at 15. Haven’t tried a bountiful delve yet.

1 Like

Yeah I’m not doing delves till he can get xp again.

Same, has Brann at 15 before the season started (wasn’t hard, I didn’t even do that many Delves) and he isn’t gaining any exp from a tier 4 and 5 delve.

Guess I’ll hold off doing more until it gets fixed.

I had him at 15 in the first week and just stopped doing delves. No point when that part if the game is disabled.

1 Like

All thanks to some guy exploting… Why not just ban him and anyone who used the exploit and let us lvl in peace

No exp from Brann and scared to turn in The key to success quest.

He gains xp after doing tier 8+ if you have a lvl 15 Brann. Didn’t get xp until doing an 8.

Levels 8-11 are the max levels. Brann is supposed to level much higher. If you are soloing then um … good luck doing an 8 with a crappy level 15 Brann.

BLIZZARD FIX THIS ASAP!!!
THIS IS WHAT WE WAITED FOR???

That better not be intended or that’s some BS

Honestly, its been pretty easy through tier 6, I think we’ll be ok.

Just to add my name to the list of Brann exp complaints.

Exactly, this better not be another IGNORE the bug situation.
FIX THIS ASAP BLIZZARD!

I think the biggest issue is I am getting no progression on my seasonal delve progress. This is a wasted effort for that reason.

1 Like

I am not getting any experience for Brann either but multiple people in my guild just got the achievement for a level 20 Brann.

EDIT: I just did my first Tier 8 Bountiful Delve and got exp.