Brann now takes 80% less damage in Delves

its called tuning they havnt changed anything mechanically or design wise…

The Delver’s Journey has a very long progression path, so yes there will be reasons to continue.

2 years ? we running that later today mate

I did tier 9 spiral weave as disc last night, but who knows how it will go with yet another nerf/buff tweak. I find that one easiest because I can dominate mind one of the mobs per pack, the packs are spread out enough to not accidentally pull extras, you can hug the wall to skip the mini bosses, and sometimes you can use grappling hooks to skip the last hallway of trash.

did him on my mage at like 601? its pretty easy once u learn the dance. dodge cone dodge fear interupt or barrier the enfeble and kill cacoon over and over and over and over again

The whole expansion has been this way - delves just another in a long list of ‘not ready but shipping anyways’.

yea tirna scythe again F me, wheres that puzzle addon at again?

The only part that is supposed to be super challenging is Tier 9-11 and Zekvir as they’ve stated numerous times. Tier 9+ is meant for purely bragging rights.

AND btw when I am done with them they’ll be so easy up to T8 it’ll make your eyes water!

I am going to casualize and midcore gamer the crud out of these! MWahahahahahahaha

isnt 60 brans cap?

i guess im old school, and take pride in myself my job and the things i do. does blizzard need some work sure, no doubt. why come to the forums talking so poorly about something you clearly enjoy and care about… not personally aimed at you pad. just in general to most of the posters it seems anymore. And no, its not just wow either, seems to be a pretty broad trend in the world anymore.

Did you hit your head recently? I worry about you!

I think delves feel pretty good as of last night at least. Probably still needs some work, but 8 should still be a challenge for an average skill player if it’s going to have the top reward payout.

No it still is way too hard in a lot of ways as it’s not even the pinnacle challenge which is t11. But it will continue to get nerfed and adjusted more in the coming months anyway.

yesterday branns dino was just standing next to him doing nothing at all. Not sure why the dino is even there anymore

3 Likes

This started happening in the past few days and it super annoying.

Hating on WoW is an age old tradition. People have been doing this for 20+ years so it isn’t gonna stop anytime soon man.

Don’t even try to fight it on these forums man you will literally start to lose your mind.

1 Like

You’re probably right, but I think that’s a major L for the game. Needing to actually think a little bit in solo/small group content has been refreshing. Feels like knocking some of the rust off that I’ve gathered over the last few expansions.

2 Likes

Which is why we have T9-11 and Zevir though, so that won’t be nerfed much if ever. And I’m in caffeine withdrawl so I’m extra finnicky. Was taking in too much of the juice needed to cutback slowly.

I dont usually takes sides, but they seem to be in a better place mentally than you. They enjoy the game and can handle some tuning so they are still playing. You hate the game, cant stand thats its always a “disaster” and you are still here paying. :thinking: Which makes more sense?

Lolz they have pretty much destroyed it then , soon you will hear LFM Normal raid 620 gear

If this went in yesterday evening, it didnt make any difference (I tried to run one late last night). Brann still did no dps, as healer I’d get aggro putting a hot on him and they’d never come off. Mobs blasting me and all I could do was heal myself while brann did trivial damage and his dinosaur was just standing by me. Ended up just hearthing out.