Brann now takes 80% less damage in Delves

More than the very top should require some effort. Those top ones are there for the best, but the lower levels should be a good actual progression for the rest of us.

Maybe Ill do 9-13 tonight :smiley:

I’m not saying nerf it into the dirt I’m saying it still needs damage adjustments. They nerfed boss hp which is a good first step, but it’s the damage things do that makes you take your time and plan it out. If that damage is slowing people down to where average players can’t do it in the advertised 10 minutes then it needs to be further tuned wherever it needs it. If that’s in casters then so be it, if it’s in melee frequency, number of mobs in a pack, speed of melee hits, and so forth then so be it.

I’m just advocating for more sanity not outright easy mode. I agree there needs to be a ramp up in difficulty but atm it’s a bit wonky in various cases in a number of Delves and enemy groups.

This is my political message and I support it.

Padgarre, Tower Ranger the Nemesis

Keep in mind for every person who has cleared 11’s (who knows at what stage of nerfs/buffs), there are probably a dozen people that haven’t gotten to 8s. Difficulty will stay relevant for longer for more of the population. That and there are multiple scenarios per delve x 12 delves…honestly it feels like more variety than dungeons, the exception of course being that dungeons have more scripted boss encounters, but even that gets old too right?

I’m sure they’ll be adjusted for each season as well.

1 Like

It’s 38 right now I think.

It’s not the absolute worst, but it is a little rough when you get to +8 and above. I borderline got carried by my friend who had already done them and his Brann, and it still wasn’t great. But it’s doable

They should just give out 610 gear and get rid of delves.

They do give out Heroic raid loot in M+ endlessly though without Delves.

Mythic+ is ‘too difficult’ for the delve player group. Everyone just wants a participation trophy at this point.

That boat already sailed with the profession crafted gear in every slot up to 626 with embellishments too.

can not wait for the 2 guys at the area to be buddies that murlock might be an op healer

I solo’d my first undying level 8 last eve and got a pet in the non bountiful delve. It’s fungal folly and IMO the easiest for my class ilev.

1 Like

Even things we love and enjoy can disappoint us sometimes. Nothing is ever perfect.

No one said otherwise. You all need to learn what normal criticism sounds like. If someone talked to you the way you guys treat people you’d die.

Personally i Don’t see an issue with this if my character dies i lose a life brann dies i lose my healer yes i can rez him but thats hard to do in the middle of a fight. Also when these where first announced i thought they were for solo players not group players :thinking:. Then they have had to adjust to solo and groups and try to make things work so people actually want to do them. To me they are a great way to work my way into heroic/raid because i mostly solo. I understand people have different oppionions and whatever but i welcome the changes if it makes it easier for me to complete delves 7 to 8. Because for me being under 600 and clearing an 8 at 15 points under feels good. Yeah it takes 30 mins to clear depending on delve but its still do able. Where if as a dps it can take up to an hour to get into a dungeon and being booted before first boss for no reason then haveing to wait 30 mins to reque to them wait up to an hour i can’t even run a follower dungeon with that debuff. But to actually get gear solo to even be able to enjoy lfr or lfg heroics solo is a chore or a money sink. So i know blizzard is beyond perfect but i don’t have an issue with then making delves at 8 or below a little less challenging for solo players. For some classes its almost impossible unless you are at or well above recommended gear level im hearing.

1 Like

He reminds me of some new tank that pulls 25 mobs in 1 pulls then dies 1 min later and blames the healer and leaves.

1 Like

They were pretty clear about it being 1-5 players from the start. It’s in every commutation about them.

1 Like

That happens all the time and I hate it.

Stage 1: its still beta, they’ll fix it
Stage 2: its a new expansion, they’ll fix it
Stage 3: they will fix it next patch
Stage 4: they will fix next expansion

Beta for new expansion launches…

“Stop complaining, it’s still Beta!”

And the cycle continues….

Thats why we needed two bad expansions in a row for people to actually leave!

1 Like