Brann now takes 80% less damage in Delves

Penance buff when Blizzard?

Iā€™m not keen on aggressive delve balancing this early.

Too much of the negative feedback on delves can be boiled down to ā€˜why canā€™t I complete this content aimed at 600+ ilvl players while Iā€™m 570?ā€™.

Itā€™s really easy to see that WoW has cultivated a bottom quartile of players that have no interest in actually engaging with mechanics at all, and I think responding to this playerbase is a genuinely bad idea.

2 Likes

Dang I missed that hotfix. Shoulda tried an 8 last night instead of another 7.

Doesnā€™t really matter they both give the same loot anyway minus an upgrade notch

Yeah but my new cloak could have been nicer!

1 Like

He was bugged beyond believe, before changes he was just dying to everything, they only needed to slightly adjust group content to make it harder and make solo a bit eaiser, they did like 2-3 changes to make it worse before these new fixes

1 Like

Yeah they wanted to bring everything up to the solo difficulty which they felt was the right place before all the changes. Not sure how something world content pillar focused that felt harder than M+ but solo was in a good place. But hey thatā€™s just me what do I know apparently Iā€™m just dumb and have it all wrong according to everyone.

According to the forums Delves were never ever advertised as chill world content pillar endgame at all. Hardcores only all day and night here baby!

2 Likes

whats bro waffling about, they stealth nerfed Brann last saturday. His damage got nuked and has much less survivability. At least for solo melee specs, canā€™t speak for groups. Thereā€™s plenty of talk about it in the forums and in delves chat, if you donā€™t play the game

Why are you here then if you think the game is going to perfect lol? Maybe get help for your addiction?

Has anyone tried zekvir? Brann was still getting basically one shot last night when I tested it.

He got hotfixed again and now takes 80% less damage that is the title of the thread. So he has insane survivability now?

as of yesterday evening with the changes live, he hit like a wet noodle. heā€™s also squishier, no more god mode (which is fine). thatā€™s for melee specs, I canā€™t speak for others, considering that the scaling is all over the place.

Heā€™s not squishier he literally takes 80% less damage now as of yesterday evening (from everything). If heā€™s dying a lot idk whatā€™s going on unless youā€™re doing T11 all the time for fun.

What level is your Brann? Mine is capped (38) and has been a great healer when I solo as a Windwalker and does nice damage now when I make him a DPS for my Blood DK.

Changes to Brann have been good since the hotfix.

I had one instance where he got really low, but my fights are a little drawn out on my Guardian Druidā€¦ and he doesnā€™t have the survivability that I do for some of these longer fights.

He still stands in danger like an idiot though, so the boss with the minecarts is hilarious because I can get it done but Brann will get nailed by every single cart lol.

2 Likes

disaster? why is it bad players like you love exaggerating everything that you say. i had early access have killed zekvir and ran the normal raid. have loremaster. and the worst thing ive dealt with has been the world quest with the bug that finds the truffles took a couple days to actually work. and tht was only an issue cuz im ocd and it was the last thing i needed for loremaster. were there some exploits out there they had to fix, yeah. did they retune stuff? yeah. was it a disaster or unplayable? not even close. if you dislike blizzard so much why the hell are you still here?

i also loves when hes shouting dont stand in that while hes standing in the center of one lol

1 Like

I ask myself that same question everyday but for me I think itā€™s cause Iā€™m just a masochist and super duper addicted. My life couldnā€™t be any sadderer personally.

They werenā€™t advertised as either.

Progression content for 1-5 people. Something for everyone from the low skill to high skill player.

same. ill check the names and go to the finder and already forgotten which 4 were bountiful hahaha

1 Like