Brann now takes 80% less damage in Delves

I mean he still doesn’t hold agro anyway, so at least he won’t die to the avoidable aoe anymore

1 Like

Is it bad that I don’t know the names of them? I just look for what’s bountiful and knock it out, sorry.

3 Likes

Must have a different definition of “disaster”

1 Like

No prob. Was just curious.

1 Like

This isnt a good look for Blizzard with all of these changes to something that is supposed to be evergreen. Comes off like it wasnt thought out very well at the start.

1 Like

Well that explains a lot. Did a 8 Waterworks on my 595 Disc Priest earlier and those taskfinders or w/e had like 52m HP in a 2 man. Later got on my monk to finish collecting keys and decided to do another 8 Waterworks and they had ~33m same group size.

Run was easier on the monk than the priest and he was 14 ilvls lower.

2 Likes

the AI is still awful…

He can have 99% dmg reduction and he would still not do a reasonable task on a time when a player really needs it…

1 Like

Try solo priest heals where you know you’re going to just have to heal everything. That one boss on the tracks that casts the net and curse, I had to just power through both those casts and heal Brann cause he kept getting hit by the train.

When did they do all this?

People ran necrotic wake for 2 straight years…

1 Like

Yesterdays hotfix with some other fixes

Its called Ping Pong development. Its a game within a game within a game.

I got wrecked in a delve mast night. So you’re saying i should hang up my cleats?

Everything is GOOD Even before “hotfix”
The only unplayable delve is Zekvir
YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT HIM, as a healer as dps
If you’re a tank, you have a higher chance (dh- DK)

But you’re a Shaman

To be fair, a bunch of changes to things that are supposed to be evergreen should be expected. It is brand new, so there should a bunch of work to make sure its functional long term.

The problem is them doing a bunch of changes every day for the past 5ish days, all of which have not been tested and it’s really just throwing them out and seeing what breaks . THAT is the problem here.

2 Likes

Speaking of…it’s back, in case you weren’t aware.

(Personally I don’t find that particular dungeon from this season super-obnoxious…but literally all the other “past expansion” ones this season are definitely F tier.

???

Whats that mean?

You’re a shaman man use the Shaman things! You have a totem for earthshield, an ank, a healing stream totem, a lightning shield thing, weapon enchants for free, and you can become a super fast wolf and hex things bruh!

Do the things!

Frackin’ Shaman!

2 Likes

In the words of my best bud Brann:

“AHM GOIN’ ALL OUT!”

3 Likes

How dare you suggest some one start using their class toolkit to succeed at overcoming a challenge.

2 Likes