Brann Bugfix and Buff — September 15

You need to just disable delves and get some actual testing done across all specs because this is insanity.

27 Likes

I call it now. Thorgast was way superior as anima was designed around the specific class.

No useless Brann pet needed as the player could choose anima in his favor.

Delves are just broken at this point

31 Likes

Please just do this, delves are rat infested garbage atm.

I hated Torghast as a Priest, refused to run them. I currently despise delves even more.

11 Likes

Why not just revert it to before yall started hotfixing it, when the consumers seemed to enjoy it?

Then you can spend some actual time on a sold fix to roll out on the restart.

43 Likes

I for one would like to know what testing looks like, because with the current state of the lobsterman, I don’t think this was tested with any spec.

Please, this is the best advice still. I don’t care that much about groups being easier than intended, I care about gameplay being full of one-taps and impossible bosses.

11 Likes

They’re probably just looking at a spreadsheet of data and not actually playing them.

11 Likes

Remember back before the first hotfix broke everything when delves were actually fun and I looked forward to doing them, I remember.

50 Likes

I did not care about groups being easier, let it be 100% free in groups IDC, I just want it to be a decent experience solo for whatever spec I am playing.

34 Likes

It is not enough. Need more fixes. Delvs are still really hard for many classes.

8 Likes

Brann the Brave. I want to hear more about Brann.

7 Likes

Maybe it’d be better if there was another npc, one for melee and one for ranged.

Maybe that’s why ranged seems to have more issues with the AI npcs? Idk, just a thought.

1 Like

This amazing “difficult and challenging” content that some people seem to defend atm is basically comprised of
OH NO, this TICKING DOT is hitting me for 2m every tick and I have no way to stop it or dispel it.

46 Likes

Yup, essentially I can afk this stuff on my warlock with bran being afk and my pets tanking everything.

On my boomkin I usually try, I cry, I give up

5 Likes

Delves are too frustrating to be worth it for me atm. It takes forever, the boss is probably going to be undoable…

Sitting there for 2 minutes spamming Smite to kill a trash mob is womp wompppp

32 Likes

Still dies immediately to hard zekvir

Boo

6 Likes

Wait, I just saw you called this a buff. That ain’t it chief.

20 Likes

Trust me the damage just got nerfed by 70-90% LOL

9 Likes

I have a feeling this is their way of lengthening the content, where that won’t be doable again until he’s 60.

6 Likes

They need per-spec design, there can not be required interrupts for specs that have no interrupt.

6 Likes

This throw something at the wall FIX is really getting old. At this point I don’t care if I ever do another one! The feature that was the selling point of the expansion has been broke ever since your first fix.

15 Likes