Boxxing is pay to win

Bury that head as deep as you can get it

Make a guess, even

Blizzard sees them both as “unfair” advantages. Does that mean we should also ban grouping up?

No, I don’t want to see your head in there.

Excellent Parrottang

1 Like

Thanks for more nonsense.

I’m interpreting plain English.

You do understand that policies can be ignored and rules broken for the sake of income. Like when a manager/customer service rep overrides a return policy to make the customer happy, in the hope they return for future business.

They ignored the rules/policy for the sake of customer retention. However, the rule/policy has to start being enforced when people start abusing it.

Multi-boxers have been abusing the system, I’m suggesting Blizzard starts enforcing the rules.

2 Likes

Why would they ignore the policies that they created instead of rewriting them? That just plain doesn’t make any sense.

Except the policy doesn’t actually have anything to do with multiboxing. You just keep deliberately misinterpreting the rules so you can pretend to have a point.

After all, they could (and have) rewritten the EULA many times over the years. If they felt like multiboxing was actually becoming a problem, they could just add in a “multiboxing is not allowed” section very easily.

2 Likes

Players have been abusing the system, not multiboxers. Do you know what stereotyping is?

Also, recent policy changes seem to promote the continuation of multiboxing; rather that punishing those who do it.

2 Likes

The “unfair” advantage is the fact is not the same as “grouping up”. There are no other players to coordinate with in multi boxing. You see and control everything, with the help of a program and a couple addons, you can sudo automate rotations and healing. The only place multi boxing has a disadvantage in is high level keys/raids/pvp. They dominate farming/questing/basic dungeons and and maybe some low level keys. High skill cap on that last one.

1 Like

Blizzard sees them as being equally “unfair”.

A lot of people in this thread think they get to make up their own definitions to fit their agenda.

1 Like

Tim be nimble, Tim be quick!

Move those goalposts, that’s the trick!

3 Likes

I’m sorry, what? The point I’m making is that a blue poster in 2008 said grouping and multi-boxing are the basically the same thing.

They are not, even remotely, the same thing. It’s like saying chickens and ducks are the same thing. Yes, they have similarities, but they are not the same thing.

Each is made up of five characters, the number of players behind it isn’t relevant as long as they are being controlled by a human.

I’m going to put a tiny bit more faith in Blizzard than some random person who keep misinterpreting the rules and making up increasingly bizarre theories as to why multiboxing hasn’t been banned yet.

Fudge, this dude loves going in circles

You know, if you read my posts. You will find that my stance hasn’t changed at all.

Your opinions are wrong even if they haven’t changed.

You snip text here and there from Blizzard and state they are wrong. :rofl:

1 Like

Then your “stance” is still based on incorrect information, sorry. You couldn’t even cut it a legal assistant, let alone a lawyer.

personally for me raiding and endgame has always been boring because I started in WOTLK and it was the beginning of people not grouping for content, thus it became boring and lonely. What replaced that loneliness was playing the profession game and that’s been nerfed hard now, so its Multiboxing now for me, a game within a game again 
such joy