Boxxing is pay to win

I normally count it as a victory when the person I’m debating resolves to just going “nuh-uh, you’re stupid” without bringing even the tiniest argument for there point.

Nothing about what I’ve said is wrong. My conclusions are drawn from fact, not feeling. Disagreeing with me is just throwing logic out the door.

I mean you can disagree with me all you want, but it wont change my mind, when you have absolutely no information to back it up.

When the facts are not changing and you don’t bring any new points the table, but you keep arguing. Ya, the conversation tends to go in a circle.

So you’ve dismissed the statements posted by Blizzard reps. And their interpretations of their rules. None of those were made up quotes, I can provide several sites where you can read them for yourself (or just use your lawyer skills and look it up).

And unfortunately, you are wrong. Your cherry picked statements and personal opinions DO NOT match the rules and policies laid forth by Blizzard. PERIOD. I have the info, like I said, go talk to a Blizzard rep and find out for yourself.

1 Like

How many fake victories do you have now?

1 Like

Hmmm.

1 Like

they are not in fact to narrow. its pay to win because i have to play the game 10 times longer to get the same amount of mats, unless i pay blizzard more money. which is exactly why you will not answer the question. further, this has nothing to do with zin’anthid. supply and demand are in effect at all times.

are you honestly suggesting i alter how i play the game to cope with the obvious pay to win?

Your wrong. You get corrected. You move your goalpost to another talking point. That’s what you’ve done this entire thread. And when that doesn’t work, personal attacks and veiled insults.

Shouldn’t we be talking about void elves and high elves instead? Multiboxxing isn’t a problem in WoW.

1 Like

Are you suggesting we destroy an entire playstyle because of a few bad players?

1 Like

But void elves are high elves. :smiling_imp:

And demand is dropping while everyone is dumping their stock, which has sent supply through the roof.

Also? Multiboxing isn’t nearly as common as you think it is. The vast majority of the market is from players with single accounts.

If the market you want to enter is already flooded, then it would be better to find a different way to earn gold.

See, this is how I know you don’t understand what you are reading. I haven’t cherry picked anything. I never once said a Blizzard rep said “multi boxing bad”.

Mind you I will bring up the fact that ALL of those statements where made in 2012 and 2008. Blizzard has since updated the Term of Service, EULA, and the COC. Made changes to the in-game lua scripts and changed how /follow works in direct opposition to multi-boxing in pvp. They have said multi boxing is fine, but they don’t support multi-boxing tools.

but you know, blah blah blah. Circles.

Orctang is a troll, he has nothing of value to say and has never had anything of value to say.

Please, keep trying to “cherry pick” my comments to make them fit your agenda.

Not supporting multiboxing tools simply means that they won’t help you with those tools if you run into any trouble. Which has already been explained to you several times now.

3 Likes

Sounds like Orctang has a lot of victories then since you keep insulting him.

4 Likes

All you have done this entire time is try to pick apart my statements. I counter point every single attempt, and yet you still bring nothing to the table. I provide information, you ignore it and say I’m wrong, without bring even a shred of new information to light.

I can see you don’t like being wrong, but the more you try to sling dirt at me the deeper the hole you are digging is getting.

That is all you do.

2 Likes

Oh, so you are interpreting the plain English of the support post. Odd how you are allowed to do that, but when I do it, its wrong.

Funny how easily people fall into traps.

Fun fact, when people ask about these programs in support, they are never given “permission” to use them. Kinda sounds like Blizzard hasn’t give explicit authorization to use these programs.

Yes. We all read it. You picked on automation, you picked on advantage, you picked on third-party programs and each time you left out important policies or statements made by Blizzard which counter them.

Not supporting the tools only means they won’t help you with issues with that program, it has nothing to do with authorization/legality.

That change was made to combat bots, not boxers.

You provided information? No, you projected misinformation and your own biased opinions.

Funny. The GM I spoke to would not have agreed with you or any of your posts.

4 Likes

The goal of a troll is to incite a negative response, So I guess he did get a win in that regard. The only prize he won though is pity.