Boxxing is pay to win

You can’t win those things. They are collections that are ever increasing. The game is not winnable.

2 Likes

You’re arguing over semantics. And yes, the game is technically winnable. There is a finish line and gold helps you get there. There might be a hundred different finish lines, but they do exist.

What is my finish line?

1 Like

Transmogs, achievement, dungeons, key runs, AotC, raiding, guilds, mounts, toys. Gold gets you these things.

It doesn’t give you an advantage over anyone else in game to achieve these same things.

2 Likes

yes, it absolutely does.

The first tier mythic contest was heavily influenced by gold.

Nope, it doesn’t. Blizzard doesn’t support a world first race anyway.

2 Likes

You know you’re wrong, but you’re so incredibly childish you just can’t admit it.

Either admit it and be a man, or move on.

Not even a valid point, but you rarely make valid points, so I’m not surprised.

I agree you should. Please let me know how you can beat me by buying gold.

3 Likes

name the content you want to do.

Tons of content.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re wasting everyone’s time. Again, you knwo you’re wrong, but you want to disagree with everyone.

I’ve clearly proven you wrong and all you have is your pointless trite comments that don’t go anywhere or add anything to the discussion.

Not even a valid point, but you rarely make valid points, so I’m not surprised.

I agree you have added pointlessness to this thread.

1 Like

dudes a troll. just report and move on.

Serious question, are you like 12 years old? It’d be understandable.

Serious question, are you like 10 years old?

1 Like

This is why you’re level 11 Orc, because you want to be wrong and bad at everything.

Please let me know when you can win the game.

2 Likes

I already did, you simply didn’t read.

We’ve identified the problem, now fix it.

Oh, by the way, if you want to power level, you can use gold for that as well. Or just buy a boost which you can use real world money for that as well.

:rofl:

1 Like