Boxxing is pay to win

that’s for you to decide! winning is different for everyone. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I could never come up with a definition. Even if I had literally everything in game that was ever in the game I wouldn’t feel like I’ve won. Wow isn’t that kind of game to me.

How is someone having gold a negative affect?

It is a bogus assumption. You have nothing to backup that the economy is affected in anyway whatsoever.

I made over 30 million gold this expansion flipping mats on the AH.

2 Likes

what?

where did you get that idea? seriously. where? how did that come into your head? having gold is a negative affect? huh?

let me break this down for you.

there is only so much gold that can be produced from farming herbs. So anyone farming is taking a piece of the pie… however big or small. the more people that farm, the further the price goes down… eventually at some point, it simply wouldn’t be worthwhile.

the people multiboxxing are taking… a bigger… piece of the pie.

it… wasn’t though. I gave you an example of someone here on the forums. how is that bogus?

oh… its not bogus. it’s just you’re a troll. got it.

Who cares? Go farm your herbs and make some gold. No negative affect here.

There is no example of the wow economy being affected by multiboxing. Sure some people are making gold multiboxing again who cares?

No, some people like to throw out that term when they have invalid opinions.

2 Likes

negative. the price of herbs is artificially low.

math says otherwise. not everyone can benefit.

but it wasn’t invalid. you said I could’t provide an example. I did.

get bent.

Only, in your imagination. Also, if you feel herbing is not efficient gold making find something else to generate gold more efficiently.

Show your math! I mean just think about how many people give Freehold power leveling runs… Not everyone gets a fair share of the pie. I get more gold on my low pop server per run than others do…How is that fair?

Sorry, I can tell you have given up.

2 Likes

We still mad that multibox is p2w?

Theyve had that since the token my bois

no. that’s not how the market works. It’s not about me, I’m just happy to defend the people that don’t like the system as it’s currently setup.

my math? I already explained it to you. not everyone can benefit. that’s… all there is to it.

given up? cute. between making stuff up and being shown you’re wrong on every front. okay.

If herbs are 1g per on SL on launch I’ll be concerned, if we go allll of SL all the way to patch 9.4 (or 3) and then herbs drop again I’ll remain unconcerned.
If MBoxing causes economic distress then it should always cause economic distress and not just at the end of xpacs when prices drop anyways.

Yeah, nothing in game can benefit everyone. So, that doesn’t matter.

I knew you didn’t have the math or any numbers anyway.

You don’t know how the market works.

You haven’t done anything but make up stuff to fit your narrative.

2 Likes

ah, now we are getting somewhere. of course it matters.

You knew I didn’t have the math? I already explained it. o.o

I do actually. Humor aside, this isn’t a complicated topic. My real life work deals with market analysis.

Look man, just now you agreed that not everyone can benefit, which is true. There are always winners and losers. Which, isn’t always bad or good. It’s just… what it is.

In this instance, multiboxxers are able to circumvent the normal bounds of gathering by controlling 10 accounts at once. What takes a normal player 10 hours to gather, they are doing in 1 hour. This creates a massive disparity between players relative to what they are able to earn.

Well, there is a finite amount of resources going around. Only so many herbs and ore are purchased in a day. The multiboxxers are able to gather at such an efficient level that they can lower the price so far that it’s cost prohibitive relative to time invested for the average player to make decent gold from gathering professions.

Multiboxxers simply push out any competition because those players can’t compete with the prices.

look, all things aside here, I haven’t made up anything and have been giving you concrete responses this entire time. Even when I gave you examples, you’re still trying to argue with me and say i’m wrong.

You haven’t countered any of my points with anything other then your opinion… yet you ask me to keep providing more and more.

So you think everyone has a fair chance at every way of making gold in game? :rofl:

No, you don’t.

Yeah, and I work on wall street.

OMG herbing is the only way in game to make gold. Also, you can get your fair share of herbs!

You haven’t made any points you just give your opinion on how you feel the game and market should be.

I think we should promote a game that is as fair as possible.

then try to counter my points. or are you so simple that 3 word responses are all you can offer up?

This isn’t a lie. I manage a number of retail online stores and roughly 2,500 sku’s on Amazon and Walmart. A good chunk of my work is advertising and market analytics.

I never suggested it was. It’s not about getting my fair share either. It’s about having healthy price levels that encourage players to farm.

Is there an echo in here? You don’t make any attempt to counter any point… even in the last response. That isn’t even my opinion… That’s just basic knoweledge.

So, in wow chat there’s a meme “I’m the CEO of a company and make over 6 figures and date models” no one cares to prove it either way so no one believes anything people say that they do if they seem to be insinuating that they are successful.
It’s best just to avoid talking about what you do or what you have.

With the introduction of the token anyone can multibox if they so choose :man_shrugging:

I don’t herb farm or deal with the AH but some people here have said they just flip multiboxxer posts if it’s that low

eh, it’s important to the topic at hand, so I don’t mind sharing. I’m far from a CEO… I’m just a guy that does market analytics and it’s relevant here.

sure, but I don’t think that’s a healthy route for the game to go. I understand why they introduced tokens, but it’s kinda sad to see so much of what the game offers is just be bought and sold these days. Yes, it happened in the past, but not close to what we are seeing now.

for sure. I did in back in wrath with some Chinese farmers. In the end though, I stopped buying from them because I felt like it took away from the game to make gold so easily. That and I had to stay up till 3am to trade with them.

Good it is already fair. Every account is equal. Everyone has the same access as everyone else to everything in game and account setup.

I already have.

I don’t believe any random on the internet. Also, the wow economy is not exactly like the real life economy. So, your job position doesn’t mean anything to me in terms of wow economy assessment.

The price of herbs is healthy and has been all expansion.

Yeah, you keep echoing the same opinion over and over. We don’t agree about the market being affected or not affected. You can’t proved the market is affected in any way even with your supposed real life experiences.

You made the claim first to try and prove multiboxing is bad so you are still needing to prove it. Otherwise there really isn’t a problem with it like everyone who doesn’t like it seems to think.

2 Likes

they don’t, first off. not everyone has the capacity to run multiple accounts. the playing field isn’t even and that is what I would hope to promote.

you never have.

the wow economy is no different. the laws of economics are no different here.

it does, but w/e. arguing with a troll isn’t getting me very far.

sorry, the countless threads say otherwise.

you literally repeated what I said. I can’t prove? what pathetic response is that? the countless people posting about it isn’t enough for you?

you can’t prove it hasn’t been. so quit telling me I can’t prove something when you can’t prove it either.

Multiboxxing is bad for a ton of reasons and there has been threads daily describing as much. take your blinders off already. you just keep denying everything.

anywho. done. just going to start flagging you as a troll. hopefully others will as well.

Everyone does have the capacity. It only takes time and gold now a days.

I know you haven’t proven it is unfair.

Sure it is. You can corner markets in wow but you can’t in the real life.

Doesn’t matter if people are upset herb prices are no what they feel they should be. Also, the number of posters doesn’t accurately represent anything in terms of the wow community.

You do repeat what I said. Several people post something so I should believe it? LOL!

I have yet to see a valid reason.

Go for it! I don’t care it won’t make a difference. So, now you have resorted to false flagging?

These are exactly the reasons I wouldn’t expect any changes if I were you.

1 Like