Boxxing is pay to win

oh, does “essentially” mean “not at all” these days?

2 Likes

You don’t know how they make gold.

In fact, you have no source that the wow economy has been affected in any way whatsoever. This whole assumption is garbage.

1 Like

You say multiboxing is not p2w, then give a clear example of how multiboxing was p2w. So let’s just agree that Multiboxing is p2w.

In addition, multiboxing in pvp, because it eliminates the coordination and communication lag time that a similar sized group of individual players would have, is cheating. Someday Blizzard will look past their wallet and admit it.

Wrong! I had 50 alts on one account making gold in the garrison.

If anyone wants to get stuff done in game they can with one account.

3 Likes

Alts =/= Multiboxing. You could have 20 garrisons and not multibox, you could have had them on a single account.

It was effectively 2 minutes of logging on, clicking things on the mission table, then logging off for each character.

2 Likes

Yes, but a Multiboxer could have had 500 gold making alts, all leveled with fraction of the time and effort vs the same number of individual players. Yeah, another example of pay to win.

they have said here… on the forums… how they make gold.

so, everyone wins then? multiboxxers take NOTHING away from anyone else.

everyones a winner guys! guess we should pack it up and go home. everyone benefits! there is 0 downsides!

Who cares?

Wrong again!

2 Likes

Yes and a multiboxer could have 20 or 50 garrisons in the same amount of time and effort you or I would spend to have one. This is pay to win, Someday Blizzard will see this.

Again, you have no source so just some bogus assumptions.

Probably so since you can’t prove anything negative.

Because it is pay to win, and destabilizes realm economies that’s why people should care.

1 Like

Wrong. Look up and learn what pay to win means.

This is made up crap, but nice try.

3 Likes

Multiboxes several garrisons.
Forgets that mission arrival is random.
Wastes more time realizing that you just assigned dudes to a 55% mission for a Rock instead of setting up the 100% chance on the 3k gold mission

1 Like

it was already posted in this thread. there are lots of other examples, though I’d have to go back and find them. This isn’t like… hidden. This is freely discussed here.

Dude, hate me all you want for w/e reason, but you are going way over the top to be confrontational about this topic.

And you can’t prove it’s not. See, we can both play that silly argument.

But you what, not everyone is a winner when a multiboxxer playing 10 toons farms herbs. Do you get that? Someone is on getting the raw end of that deal and it’s the people that used to farm those goods that are now being undercut by the multiboxxers.

Wow just because a person posted that they do doesn’t mean everyone does it. Like I said I need some real source or its made up crap.

Since Blizzard allows it I can prove it isn’t. They just recently updated the topic on it.

2 Likes

I never said everyone does it. Again, for the third time, you’re moving the goal post.

You said I was making a bogus assumption. I provide you a source… from the forums, and now you want to say… “well it’s not everyone”

what the hell man…

Just because blizzard allows it doesn’t mean it doesn’t have a net negative affect.

what a worthless argument.

Yeah, if it was serious problem and they have the data they would have done something a long time ago.

So, this is not even a point worth talking about.

1 Like

4th time moving the goal posts.

Never said it was a serious problem. Said it had a net negative affect.

Just because blizzard allows it, doesn’t mean other players can’t and won’t like it.

wut?

can you… not… just… admit you’re wrong? I mean, you said… you said I was making a bogus assumption. I give you an example. and… and you still want to argue with me about it.

Anyways, if you can’t prove you’re own statements, quit asking others to do it. troll.

how do i gather one node, 10 times, with the click of one button, without multi boxxing?

Just came back, see there’s been 130 posts since I’ve been in here. Did someone define what winning is yet?