Boxxing is pay to win

It’s one hour per person. Your multiboxxing toons are just copying the actions of the 1st character, any time effort spend are just a reflection of the first character. You, the person controlling it, only spent 1 hour of your time to do whatever it is you are doing. The guild, is 10 people spending 1 hour which is equivalent to 10 hours.

Correct, I had to “continually” pay for more character slots. So, that is my “benefit”.

This is due to a stupid character limit per account.

And multi-boxers don’t always pool everything either.

Your making claims with no teeth, but by all means continue. It amuses me.

1 Like

You are right at the top of the list so far today. I have no dog in this fight. Just a reader. Nothing that you say makes sense. What’s a shame is either you know and don’t care, or you seriously can’t see it.

1 Like

Time per person is not relevant in game.

2 Likes

They don’t always pool, but they are still getting 10 times the resources with 1/10 of the time spent.

once again, pointless slander when you don’t have a valid argument. It amuses me too.

Oh, we are turn into magical game character IRL too, yeaaaaa, to the end of times!!!

You should actually look up the meaning of this word!

:rofl:

2 Likes

Isn’t the one person getting all the resources from the guild getting those resources with only spending 1/10th of the time?

The answer is yes. In case you’re woundering. The fact that 9 other people spent an hour each is not relevant to the final outcome.

At the time cost of other 9 people. Multiboxxer characters don’t spend actual time, they just copy the first characters.

IF player time mattered so much, things would be worse. We would be time-gated on an account level rather than alt. Imagine shared raid lockout on all your account.

but it is. The whole point of this argument is whether multibox is P2W. Guilds are not P2W because they are people spending their time/effort getting the standard amount of resources. Where as multibox is one person spending 10 times the money to acquires 10 times the resources at 1/10 of the time effort spent in comparison to 1 guild player.

You clearly do.

These guys are denying there is any benefit to multiboxxing. These guys are arguing that 20 people is the same as 1 person.

If you want to call me a troll, go ahead. There are plenty of people on the other side of this discussion that also… don’t agree with them. I have tried to respond to everyone as best I can. That said, these guys even disagree with other multiboxxers who post on these forums.

At the very least, they shouldn’t contradict each other, yet they do.

Must have pretty boring lives, if they must constantly whine, and complain about stuff in a stupid videogame. Don’t know, if I should laugh, or feel bad for them. Naa I’m just going to :rofl: at the nerd rage :laughing: I just bought a wow token for 133k. I beat the game by paying to win :rofl:

Many high end (world first content type guilds) often argue WoW is P2W… and none of those guilds multibox or have an issue with it.

With each additional statement you make you prove yourself even further wrong.

1 Like

they don’t need to. they are buying their gold. :slight_smile:

Yeah, because everyone should be zombies and think exactly the same. Also, we should be able to clearly label everyone.

No one denies that there is a benefit to multi-boxing. But that benefit doesn’t surpass the benefit of grouping or being apart of a guild.

Benefit in the way you use it implies a multi-boxer will always be better off than a non-multiboxer spending equal amounts of time. That is not true.

1 Like

This man officer, he has paid to win! points

3 Likes

If multi-boxing gives you a substantial benefit (and can be done free via wow tokens) why would they resort to just buying gold?

I never said it’s not did I? my previous posts already made my opinion clear, WoW used to only have multibox as P2W element, but now with the introduction of tokens, the entire game is essentially P2W to some extend, except for skill locked content.

Pointless again, explain how its wrong, don’t just say it’s wrong, you are turning into an Orctang lol