Boxxing is pay to win

And the other people will just what? be the labor for the glory of the king? whats the point of them even playing the game then?

Hey, even if that ridiculous scenario so happens once in a moon, if those people choose a life of servitude that’s their choice. Just like how If I want to sell a 475 gear for 50 gold when I bought it for 50k, that’s my choice. I am not gaining any advantages from it. They person who bought it gained the advantage but that’s at my loss. We are different entities.

Each person spends their own time and effort to acquire resources. So if 10 people are in a family/guild, then that is 10 people’s time and effort. Where as multiboxxing is just 1 person’s time and effort. They are not equivalent.

So the only way for that scenario to be fair would be that family or guild members are ALL multiboxxers, they ALL funnel gold to 1 character. So in other words, multiboxx is pay 2 win.

So you’ve never been a part of a guild.
Or even know what a guild bank is.

Your lack of understanding of basic game mechanics is appalling.

1 Like

Blizzard doesn’t cap the player.

Player can play 75h a week on 50 alt character. Or Player can play 4h a week on 1 character.

Blizzard will cap(timegate) how much you can do per week/per day on a character basis.

1 Like

Why do you all spend your Saturday morning debating with people on the forums who have had the same opinion since the beginning of time? Go enjoy your bagels and coffee. Antiboxxers won’t change their minds, and proboxxers won’t budge either.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Do you even play in a guild as a member of a team?

I am currently multiboxing and watching this comedy.

3 Likes

Your lack of a valid argument is appalling.

lol. no.

Speculate? Speculate if there are benefits? Let me humor you for just a second. If there were no benefits, why would anyone do it?

:popcorn:

Let me get comfortable, this should be good.

It’s pretty common for high end raiding guilds to send multiple character worth of resources to a single individual.

This has been happening since vanilla with legendaries.

The fact that you are arguing that it’s not… is wrong.

Who told you about the bagel?! (looks out the window)

2 Likes

I already explained I hit the character cap and came the forums requesting more character space and most everyone on the forums told me to make a second account.

Let me know the overwhelming benefits and why you haven’t done it then.

Will be eating my popcorn while waiting for this comedy.

2 Likes

My main benefit is fun. This is giving me more fun. It doesn’t mean that I won’t play a single character and try some mythic raiding. But Casually, multiboxing provides me the benefit of having more fun. (IMO)

1 Like

Actually, this reflects on your opinions.

Btw, try to find some poise.

1 Like

I’m arguing not what? My argument is that those resources are acquired through the time and effort of multiple people. Let’s assume one person’s time and effort is equal to the value of 1. If a guild has 10 players, then the times and effort value would be 10. Multiboxxer is one person that controls 10 chars doing the same thing at the same time, however the resources they acquire is equivalent to 10 players, but their time/effort value is still 1. tell me again how they are equivalent?

On a character basis, in the eye of blizzard. They’re the same thing.

1 Like

The time equivalent is one hour per Character. Which doesn’t change between a guild pooling resources or a multiboxer.

You don’t magically get more time just because your a boxer than you would with an equivalent group.

1 Like

Wow. There’s a couple of posters in here who shouldn’t be allowed on the internet, let alone the forums. I know GD is troll haven, but you guys are taking the cake.

1 Like

Anyone want to reply to this?

1 Like

I agree all accounts are equal and there is no advantage.

In game? You’re again, like your friend here, moving the goal posts. You’re setting restrictions to this discussion that were never defined. It’s not about what’s happening in game. It’s about what happens in real life relative to time spent.

It doesn’t matter if 20 people pool together. First of which, that doesn’t happen. They’ll pool some common goods, but not EVERYTHING.

The person multiboxxing doesn’t need to contend with any of that. They are the soul beneficiary.

Because covid and I have nothing better todo. My neighbor made me a scone and I’m enjoying it with the light reading at the moment.

This stuff is pretty funny though. So there is that.

No one is arguing that.

This is hilarious.

Yes, guilds pool some resources. NOT EVERYTHING.

Anything else?

You’re the one arguing there is no benefit. You’re the one doing it. I want it to be said from the horses mouth. Are there no benefits to multiboxxing?

Yea, these multiboxxers are the worst? Right?

oh, you’re with them… shame.