Boxxing is pay to win

OMG LOL! I expect no logic from you.

Now you failed to quote me correctly!

Also, when statements are so far off base it is just based to say: Wrong!

1 Like

So you are not gearing multiple toons as a multiboxer?

Many multiboxers attempt dungeons and mythics. Some of the more extreme multiboxers have even attempted raids.

lol.

no. lol. I’m actually laughing as I read this. They pay for their accounts with tokens. They aren’t losing any money. Anyone with a decent rig or two can set this up.

That isn’t the point. It’s about buying what you want… IN the game. Since wow has moved to a token based system, multiboxxing has become more lucrative and easier then ever before. In the past, it took a deep pocket book… now, you can farm like anyone else and make enough gold to pay for tokens.

That’s WHY there has been an explosion of people doing it. It’s far more common place now then it ever was. As I said above, blizzard changed how nodes work in the game. 10 ‘players’ can farm one node before it’s tapped. On top of that, blizzard introduced hyper spawn points that have continuous spawn rates. This allowed the multibox crew to farm rare BOE’s and mounts. They flooded the market early in the expansion and made an absolute killing.

no. you have seriously no clue what you’re talking about. The initial cost is higher then the average player, but past that, It’s all gravy.

Also, to say you can’t turn gold into money is a flat out lie. That’s why so many of these people get banned. There is a huge market for selling pets… These players circumvent the rules all the time.

Well, yea, duh. Everyone can do it. Doesn’t sound enjoyable to me, but please don’t argue it doesn’t have it benefits.

yes, you are good at ignoring points you don’t have responses to.

It boggles the mind. There are people on these forums that brag about the advantages. And here you are… saying there isn’t any.

Some do, some don’t. What does that matter? That has nothing to do with the point.

It’s more can or cannot. Which is, can they funnel all the gold to one toon to give them a massive advantage or not. The answer is they can.

1 Like

If it does have any benefits then use it. Also, nothing is unfair about it since everyone can do it.

I don’t respond to invalid points.

I have always said there is no unfair advantage.

Let me know when you can prove something is unfair.

3 Likes

I love how they ignore my posts. In all the threads where I (THE MULTIBOXER) explain to them how I play, and they ignore it. They don’t like my playstyle because I’m not an AFK Farmer. They would love to put us all in the same basket.

You know what? The AFK farmers don’t come in the forum.

The real multiboxers aren’t out there farming gold, they’re playing the game. They have lives, they don’t waste time farming gold.

You know who farm gold and also happen to multibox? Gold Farmers. Yet another playstyle.

2 Likes

It’s called capitalism mate. If they have the brains and time to do that completely in game, good on them. so long as they didn’t do that through real cash, that’s their ability. Just like how people can do M30 and you can’t because they research more and play better.

That’s how you choose to play, you have 10 chars 445 ilvl at 1/10 of the times for me to get my 10 chars to 445 because you play all of them at the same time.
Many boxxers don’t even do what you do, they just push all resources to 1 character and they get 475 when everyone else is at 420 still. because they paid more money, hows that not winning again?

They haven’t won anything.

Which is my point. A family/guild can funnel a resources into a single toon.

There is no difference between a multi-boxer and the above scenario.

1 Like

shush, your pointless arguments are exactly that, pointless, bring something useful to the table.

No, you. I can’t help it you can’t understand what pay to win is.

2 Likes

You know they are different people right? you think a family or guild consist of one person?

There is a cap on how much token you can buy for a sub for a SINGLE Battlenet account.

A maximum of 36 Tokens every 24 months may be purchased for gold via the Auction House. Do the math.

All the multiboxers I know, that actually play the game, pay with money. and they don’t farm gold.

3 Likes

And? If they give a single character all the rewards… which they can and often do depending on the group needs… it’s all going to one player anyways.

Who cares about what happens after that within the game, this is a game. Your real life money is gone.

2 Likes

Not all multiboxer break the rules.
Not all no-boxer break the rules.

This has nothing to do with multiboxing, and you’re just trying to paint all multiboxers as vilains.

I’m a multiboxer, you can talk about me instead of say “they”.

3 Likes

So can any group of people playing the game. GROUPING IS PAY TO WIN!

1 Like

No. lol. just no… lol… this is killing me. to funny. Nothing is unfair about it since everyone can do it? What a motto to live by.

IF it does have benefits? IF? IF??? lol. Obviously it does or no one would to it.

Everything you have said is invalid. You actually are arguing whether it has benefits or not. This is hilarious.

no. lol. no you haven’t. better move those goal posts a bit more.

lol. this is the best stuff I have read in months on here. You guys are so beyond clueless. It’s almost cute.

No multiboxxers are farming gold? lol. I seriously haven’t laughed this much in awhile.

there is no difference?

there is no difference between 20+ people versus one person? You can’t even make this stuff up.

All?

Lol. there are multiboxxers who post on these forums that have already said they don’t pay anything and use tokens only to pay for their sub.

Quit the lies man. You guys can’t even keep your stories straight.

Oh… boo hoo boo hoo. You’re hard earned real life money is gone. So just don’t multibox then. Simple solution there.

never suggested otherwise. Lets not make things up.

I’m not doing anything. You assumed as much because you know it’s the case.

lol. No. 20 people pooling together is not the say as ONE PERSON pooling. You guys struggle so much to make a cohesive thought it’s hilarious.

Correct. If it was restricted to certain players that maybe it would be considered unfair.

Yeah, if because you can only speculate if it does.

I agree everything you have said is invalid.

You have moved yours so many times they are gone.

Explain how 20+ people funneling all goods to a single person is mechanically and economically (in game) different than one person playing 20 accounts simultaneously.

Only Character playtime matters.

This game isn’t about player playtime.

1 Like