Bound in Fate [A/H] 2 Day Mythic Prog 9/9 H LFM for our Mythic and Heroic Teams

[A] - Bound in Fate - Crushridge[9/9H ATSC - 3/9M VOTI] 2 Day Mythic Progression Guild is now recruiting skilled players.

US - Crushridge/Alliance

About BIF:

Bound in Fate is a PVP guild turned PVE! We are a guild who consistently get AOTC and pushes its way into mythic. We have two teams, one more mythic progression focused and the other focused on AOTC. We accept everyone for who they are and do not tolerate any sort of discrimination.

What we expect for the Mythic Prog team:
Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.(We sometimes provide cauldrons for both Phials and Pots I just need to remember to make them)
Attendance on both nights(Real life comes up just let us know in advance if you can’t make it)

For the Mythic Prog team raid times are:
Tuesday 9pmEST-12amEST
Wednesday 9pmEST-12amEST

What we expect for the Causal team:
Looking for good attitudes and mostly regular attendance.
A willingness to flex into other roles is helpful.

For the Causal team raid times are:

Friday 9:30pmEST-11:30pmEST
Saturday 9:30pmEST-11:30PmEST

What we’re looking for:

We are always recruiting anyone who wants to join but for the Mythic Prog team we are looking for:

Restoration Shaman: High
Holy Paladin: High
Disc Priest: High
Restoration Druid: Medium
Holy Priest: Medium
Preservation Evoker: Low
Frost/Unholy DK: High
Rogue: High
Enhance Shaman: High
Retribution Paladin: Medium
Windwalker Monk: Low
Mage: High
Warlock: High
Balance Druid: High
Elemental Shaman: Low
Shadow Priest: Low

Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores(I’m coming for you Prurplepickle). Each tier we will also do the meta for the raid(Gotta have that mount am I right?). We have done a few M+ nights with a sister horde guild on the realm and give out prizes as well.

If you’re interested in BIF please DM me on discord:benfield or add me through btag Benfield#1104. Thanks for reading this long post and have fun with your journey through Azeroth!

Sorry about not posting with my main. This character Spookydark is my main in BIF.