Looking for a casual raiding guild with AOTC focus

Greetings, my name is Toeny.

I have been raiding for a good chunk of my wow time and I have really enjoy the raid environment. I have been a part of a EST (I am PST) realm for quite some bit because it work well with my work schedule. Recently my work time has change leaving me unable to raid and connect with my current guild.

I am either looking for a PST late night raiding guild (8 to 9pm start time) or an EST evening weekend guild. With an AOTC focus each tier and the possibility of venturing into mythic for a couple bosses. I enjoy a guild that has a fun run / casual raid on an off-night to mess around in.

I have main a variety of toons in raid (mostly on guild needs at the time). I’ve main healer, dps, and off-spec healer (dps with viable heal spec when needed). My joy of the game is being able to fulfill roles that are required. This has mostly been done through the healing role, warlock, sometime tank for M+, and playing/gearing a class our raid is missing (such as monk or paladin) for the unique buff they bring. I love being a team player and striving to do my best in any role that I prefer.

Since my roles have switch up between tiers, I don’t have a specific main log to share with you. Instead, I have a main for tiers / expansion that I can share going back to BFA. if you are interested in more and seeing those feel free to hit me up. My discord is Toeny#0339 (it could be _Toeny with the recent ID changes) and my gamer tag is Ratcatcher#1662

I don’t mind severing transfer but would be looking to trail before hand to see if it a good fit for the both of us. I have a variety of toons at a 430-437 ilvl (Paladin, Druid, Envoker, warlock). I am most interested in raiding on the druid or the warlock, but open to possibilities of filling necessary roles as well (since it is a joy of mine to do so :]).

Thanks for taking your time to check me out

Hey Toeny,

Tenebris on Thrall is an AOTC focused casual guild. We are a weekend raiding EST guild. Check out our post below. If you want to chat more feel free to reach out!

Have a great one!

We would love to have you! Currently in massive need of a druid, mage or demon hunter if you play any of those classes and can play them well. We seem to be a good fit for you raid time wise as times match up. We are AOTC focued with also getting KSM for keys. Hope to hear from you Toeny…

Hey Unfortunately your raid times are a little too early, I would just be getting off work. Looking for a late night raid team that start about 8pm PST. thank you for reaching out though!

Hey thanks for reaching out, I know cross faction is a thing right now but I am still hoping to stay alliance since a few of my friends are that faction and sometimes we do open world content together during down time. I am not too interested in transferring to a mostly horde sever.

Hey there! If your looking for something new come give us a try, currently trying to finish heroic!
DYSFUNCTIONAL RAIDERSINC
Hello Everyone,
I’m the new Guild Master for the Guild Dysfunctional RaidersINC

We are a fresh guild doing a bit of a reset, our members and friends we have raided since Cata but were trying to get a bit of a fresh reset and just start the clock over for Abberus, so we will start raiding Normal and our goal is mythic, however we will do Normal and Heroic until our raiders are ready.

We are currently 9/9N 1/9H on Abberus

We are a very close social - semi hardcore oriented guild for M+ and Raiding. Our guild is just forming comprised of close friends we have already raided normal Abberus so we would like to move to heroic but we are open to doing a fresh reset to get some good members involved in raiding and if they need to get geared up.

we will be running M+ during the week so feel free to join us anytime!

Members needed: Dps, Healers.

Interested whisper me on BNET:CloudChemist#1995
Discord: DeletedUser#9754

Hey Toeny,

Bound in Fate sounds like a really good fit for you!

Here is a post about our Guild.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Have a great time in Azeroth!
-Spooky

Hey Toeny! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

8/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host a 9/9 N run and a Heroic run which usually progresses up to Echo. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

All specializations and classes.

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Would love to talk to you, we got aotc weeks ago and are recruiting for next tier.

We raid weds/thurs 9-11 pm PST on proudmoore.

You can reach me at grimthane#3215 on discord, or VeryGrim#1543 on Battle.net.

[A] [Proudmoore] Cavity Bugs 9/9N, 8/9H Now Recruiting! give us a look <3

Our guild is semi-hardcore raiding Tue/Thu/Sun 7-10pm PST, and we consistently go AOTC. From there sometimes we dip into mythic if that’s where the guild vote takes us. We have been around since Vanilla, with the same raid lead so you don’t have to worry much about us disappearing from expac to expac. Really like that you want to trial before swapping, because we like to do that too. It makes sure everyone is a good fit both ways! If you’re interested in chatting more let us know.

Recruitment thread: Apotheosis US-Windrunner is Recruiting for Abberus