Bought shadowlands Heroic Edition (dont have boost)

Title says it all. Is there a wait time before i get the boost? whats going on?

Usually until payment clears

2 Likes

Which can usually take up t ok 72 hours.

Just because you banknhas taken the money out of your account does not mean they have actually paid Blizzard yet.

Once they do, I suspect today, the boost will appear.

1 Like

It took a couple hours after I got the pet and mount and a couple relogs for the boost to show up for me. Probably just need to give it time.

1 Like

We actually got processing time down to an expected 24 hours :slight_smile: But yea, this would prevent the boost from being usable right away.

It does look like the order has finished being processed though and I see the boost was used. Sorry for the wait!

5 Likes

Same sort of issue with the Epic edition, I’m missing the pet Anima Wyrmling, Wrathchill effect and Transmog set. Hoping these will appear at some point? Have everything else.

Make sure you have your sources enabled to show the pet.

The transmog set is acquired by a quest given to you when you hop on the new mount for the first time.

2 Likes

Thank you! I found my pet!
Didn’t see a quest when I mounted the Everwyrm, but I’ll check again as soon as I get out of ICC (still trying to get that elusive Lich King mount!).

2 Likes

It’s just behind the saddle. There isn’t a ? for it. It’s an item you interact with.

3 Likes

Thank you! It took me a minute to figure that out LOL! Sorry to be so dense… thank you for all the help!! <3

3 Likes

All I’ve gotten so far is the game time, does that indicate my transaction has already gone through? if so where are my other features of the heroic edition?

Heroic Edition

Includes everything in the Base Edition, plus instant access to a Level 120 Character Boost and the Ensorcelled Everwyrm flying mount. The flying mount grants a quest for the Vestments of the Eternal Traveler transmog set.

I quoted the shop page so I could familiarize myself to what those features were.

DK access comes with 8.3

The 120 boost should show on the character page as a gold token.

The mount probably is wrapped, so check the filters on the mount page, make sure to unwrap it, then summon it.

The transmog is actually a quest you pick up when you summon the mount, there is a use icon on the saddle behind you.

Game time only comes with the epic edition, as well as the Wraithchill illusion.

1 Like

i know how to access these things but i keep closing and reopening the client and my boost has not appeared yet even though i have received the game time

Not to mention, the Heroic edition doesn’t include game time. That only comes with the Epic edition.

As that edition only comes with the token and the mount, those are located respectively on the character select screen and the mount journal.

my mistake i am referring to the epic edition

Also depending on how long ago you purchased it, it may just be waiting for the purchase to actually clear. The funds may have been withdrawn from your account, but Blizzard doesn’t receive them immediately.

1 Like

i guess my question should be does receiving the game time indicate that blizzard has received the funds?

Not necessarily, I don’t think. If the purchase fails, they can revoke game access. One of the few things they grant on good faith, as far as I’m aware.

1 Like

So, you are just looking for the token then? It might take a bit to update, but it should show on the character list when you log in, but it might take a bit to update.

Also just to reiterate what Kozzae mentioned earlier, make sure to double check your filters in your Pet/Mount Journals, and Toy Box. You may have a crucial source unchecked.

1 Like