Bought PvE Item With Spelunker

Saw some other people did this as well. Very easy mistake to make. Spent several very frustrating nights fighting much higher rated players (due to the mmr reset) and then I clicked the wrong item.

Feel like my character is ruined. This would probably be very easy for blizzard to fix but I am sure they will refuse.

This is after I was also one of those people to lose 150 rating to server reset.

Please have mercy, Blizzard. ):

Yup. Doing it for you means doing it for everyone.

As of the 13 September hotfix, this should be refundable.

6 Likes

This is still subject to the normal refund timer rules. Meaning if you equip it, or enchant it, or transmog it, the refund timer will be removed.

2 Likes

Yeah they should. This is gonna make people really, really mad. Maybe not a lot of us but oof this feels bad. I’d bet an awful lot they fix this or they lose more money from this than it would cost to fix.

If you encounter a bug, report it.
If you want to provide feedback, do it appropriately.

Customer Support is not the place to trash talk about Blizzard with such post! Posting here doesn’t excuse you from the Forum Code of Conduct.

Also, just to add, development does not visit this part of the forums. The Blizzard post you’ll get here is from the Support Forum Agents, who have no involvement with development.

1 Like

Trash talk…?