Bought 2 wow tokens from AH 1 missing

I bought 2 wow tokens from the AH using gold yesterday. I received the notification that I won the auction for a wow token twice and the gold for both tokens was deducted from my characters gold. But in the mail box, I have only received one token and have been checking for the past day and it is still missing while the gold I paid for it is also still gone.

I can see the purchases, Artumo, but it looks like you already used one of the WoW Tokens and added it to your account as Balance.

1 Like

Hi Vrakthis, I already had one in my inventory before i made the purchases for these 2. After I made the purchases I opened my mail and saw only one token which I collected and then had 2 (i should have had 3 at this point). Then i used one of the 2 tokens. Please check my mail box logs which will show that i only received one token that day.

I’d recommend putting in a ticket so that a GM can have a look too:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/466/solution

1 Like

In some rare cases, a token may be delivered directly into your bags - not through the mail.

Our records allow us to see all token purchases, how much they were purchased for, and when those tokens ended up being used. In this case we can see that your Rogue purchased 2 tokens on the 17th. One was used ~1 minute after purchase and the other remains in your inventory.

The last token purchased by your Rogue on Dec 25th was used on Dec 29th for Balance.

It’s possible that there was an issue removing the token item (the Dec 25th token) from your bags, I’ve seen that reported a couple of times. So you may have been seeing a ghost of your previous token in your bags and it was replaced by one you purchased and used on the 17th.

2 Likes