Botting in Classic WoW has evolved

62 Likes

Your UI gives me muscle spasms. Yikes

Bump. Hope one of the useless Blizz goons sees this video.

9 Likes

Zoinks, Fly Hacking. :neutral_face:

That’s no good.

1 Like

no_clip has been around since “Firehack” not surprised it has gotten to this point again.

no idea why blizzard is allowing this to continue, maybe they support the chinese a little too much?

22 Likes

What an incompetent company :neutral_face:

Might rival bethesda soon…

10 Likes

Congratulations Blizzard.

6 Likes

i would like to think they are fixing this behind the scenes but meanwhile the game is dying because of this :frowning:

6 Likes

Cool game blizz.
Can we not let this topic die please, Blizzard hopes for these posts that expose what is really happening to fade away after a couple of days so they don’t have to respond or react to it at all.

Please share this video far and wide, if we can get some streamers to do a react video to it too will help get blizzards attention too.

Don’t let them ignore this blatant gamewrecking issue.

My realm is the same, Dungeon filled with 99% guildless mages/priests all on 100% automated botting their way through run after run earning thousands of gold per day.

22 Likes

good idea! this video is disgusting, we cannot let this topic die.

4 Likes

Wow. I’d be really curious to see if he’s able to trade the bot a single copper and have the bot keep working. Lol

Blizzard really needs to fix this garbage.

Where’s all our resident trolls that like to jump into every bot thread and tell us over and over that there’s no bots in Classic? Supertroll where you at?

10 Likes

This needs to stop blizz.

3 Likes

Well damn that’s actually pretty impressive. Who needs humans when machines can play our games for us?

I laughed when the bot scaled the tree and started hopping on air. Is this our Demon Hunters of vanilla ;D?

2 Likes

God this company is so garbo its insane. Stop using the “ban in waves” lie and ban em… wth

8 Likes

The mages in the owlkin’s of WS, on the beach in azshara, the hunters in frostwhisper gorge and the dragon cave mining, the bots running from lotus spawn to lotus spawn all out in plain sight with absolute impunity on top of this BS happening in instances is completely out of control. The game is unplayable outside of raids.

5 Likes

What are their IV’s and EV’s? If it’s not at least decent enough for online battle, then just put them in the PC and keep breeding. Nurse Joy and Professor Oak will look after them.

1 Like

^^^^^^^^^^^^^based schizo poster

1 Like

these types of things are why large server economies are wrecked right now. nobody should have to spend 200g a night to raid or better yet as a tank spend 400g

1 Like

My shares in Blizzard depends on botting.
*Smokes cigar.

6 Likes

Sad to see the game in the state it’s in. Though I suppose it’s just more justification for me to raidlog. Not like PvP is worth doing, no point trying to farm in the open world, don’t need anything from dungeons.