Botters love the new exp buff

Meh buff is just same as rested anyways.

Only difference is not waiting a week to plsy a character to llevel in sn effective manner

Is the quest XP not doubled? Haven’t been able to play yet

fine by me, prices were getting a little steep after the banwave

You act like botters don’t have max level characters already. It doesn’t change anything slapping some arbitrary requirement on the buff. Botters don’t care how long it takes one of their toons to level because they are just that: a bot. It’s entirely automated.

The argument that the experience buff is a botters best friend is so boring at this point.

1 Like

I just started out, the buff convinced me. The runes seem like a fun idea. Is the 100% bonus until level 40 or just 25?

2 Likes

Not bad!

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Awesome! That’s like permanent rested XP :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Actual retail tourists rejoicing over exp changes to a game they don’t play. If I wasn’t unhinged all ready these forums would have driven me there. It’s like a consistent comedy.

Rare to see the actual sterotype in direct action. Lmao.

Vanilla was the original Retail.

Get over yourself.

4 Likes

Retail was a coined term on feenix in 2010 to give distinction to the branches, come on Glinda.

Your little tribal act is boring and it doesn’t make you special.

There’s a lot of things bots love that are still beneficial to the players, and not adding these things to “stick it to the bots” I guess is unfair to the actual players

Bots will always be there, with or without advantages. The game should not be developed based on the fear that bots will use one thing or another to their advantage

Like it’s an better than playing a glorified sock puppet. Kettle calling the pot black fellow roach.

Would a hug help, friend?

2 Likes

Maybe, a beer and a smoke would go better.

1 Like

That’s for after.

1 Like

I’m a power vers, you can’t handle bear mode either way baby boy.

No one knows what that means.

1. Wow is blizzards first mmo so uhhh yeah
  2. Bots don’t care about exp boosts, they are bots.

This is nonsense they banned GDKPs so bots are gone.