Bots literally fly hacking and boosting people to level 25 in SoD

Asmon reacted to it. The video is on youtube, one of his channels.

They also reacted to the bot collection of the person who had like 120 screens of wow running and botting.

What would you like us all to do about it?

Whats the point of this thread?

What should we do about it?

Mad proven wrong and rage posting now.

LOL

tbh all the people getting boosted should be permabanned in that video, along with the hacker.

1 Like

post it

The more awareness around these things the better. They don’t do enough to stop botting, but the most blatant ones do get banned.

It’s one of the most recent asmon clips. You can use google.

Literally no one has denied this is happening.

Infact id go so far to say we all expect it to happen.

“Omg bots in wow, who would of thought?”

Said no one ever.

So we know you aren’t better at one thing than me, being humble and admitting you were wrong.

I did over 1000 DMT solo runs in classic so I’m well aware of terrain pathing abuse and how useful it can be. I never argued otherwise.

My entire point is there is no reason at all for boosters to be using blatant hacks in front of what are almost assuredly randoms because no current dungeon boost requires or would benefit enough from doing this. It would take longer to juggle the mobs between pathing reset points instead of just simply killing them normally.

Again, I’ll wait for the video of the flyhacking booster you said definitely exists.

Yeah without this thread i would of never have guessed there were bots in wow.

Even tho i mentioned the clip with Asmon and Xaryu watching the boting organization of that 1 guy with like 120 screens of bots.

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Sad and mad little gnome.

Blizzard doesn’t like users linking 3rd party websites on their forums. Why are you refusing to just search Asmon’s video on youtube? We’re not all lying that it exists, he posted it 4 hours ago.

He probably can’t figure out how to use google.

Fly hacking has been an issue for years, this isn’t new to WoW.

Use ‘ at the beginning and end of the link (the key to the left of the 1 key at the top of your keyboard). That’ll let you link a video.

As far as why I don’t look it up: transparently I’m on mobile right now and too lazy to look it up myself. If someone wants to use it to prove their argument is correct cool I’ll watch and adjust my response based on that afterwards.

Here.

Again no one is shocked by this rofl.

Thanks for the update, people are boting in wow, the grass is green and the sky is blue, more news at 11.

Using fallacies just because you don’t want to provide the proof just makes you look bad. I’ll gladly recant everything I said and admit you’re correct if I see this video and as I mentioned earlier it actually proves to me they are doing this publically in groups and it actually improves their speed

You may need glasses.

I’m not going to circumvent their rules because you’re lazy. However, I do love the 2nd top comment on the video:

“It’s funny how private servers solved the hacker issue, but a multi-billion dollar company like Blizzard can’t do it.”

People need to understand how much money bot accounts make Blizzard. They will get banned, eventually, but not until they’ve made enough money. If they fix the problem entirely, they lose money, which is why their response to it is a joke like the last Blizzcon.

Hopefully with Bobby leaving a new culture of integrity and doing the right thing will outweigh squeezing every little dollar out of these old games and their loyal consumer base.