Bots literally fly hacking and boosting people to level 25 in SoD

Seriously, this is a thing in SoD.

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Good. If wrath is going to be left to the cheaters, SOD should have its share. I should add that the local crayon eaters need to look at that. Instead of rambling to me about cheating for no apparent reason in a thread it has nothing to do with; there’s actual cheating where it is the topic.

1 Like

If you knew what you were talking about, you would know mobs don’t care about Z axis (once they are aggro’ed) meaning that fly hacking achieves pretty much nothing a regular booster wouldn’t be able to do

Sure it doesn’t do anything bro. That’s why the bots are doing it. Because it offers no benefit while making them far more likely to be banned.

You must be a super genius.

4 Likes

Bots are not the ones boosting people through dungeons. If you mean solo gold farming, sure, that is a thing. But the mages selling boosts are (generally) from countries like Venezuela where they can make an actual living doing that.

They are boosting people.

If you think they aren’t you are naive.

They have done it before in Classic WOW in 2019.

Those mages are just trying to feed their family.

I’m aware boosting is happening. I’m saying there’s no point in flyhacking while boosting. Even using it to abuse mob pathing in RFC would just make the boost take longer than just doing it normally.

There is video proof LOL.

Keep trying to argue though smart guy.

He’s not saying it isn’t happening, can you even read??

Mobs don’t follow an axis that normal players do, meaning even if you’re flying they can still hit you while directly under you, even if you’re 100 yards in the air and they are on the ground.

Thats what he’s pointing out.

You can’t be this dense.

No one cares what he is trying to say because there is video proof it’s happening.

Do you even listen?

Ok so you’re just dense, thnks for clearing that up.

Everyone knows the z axis bug in classic and it’s irrelevant. Thanks for playing noob.

I’m literally better at every aspect of this game than you are.

You are better at thinking you are good.

That’s about it.

Sure, link me the video where in SoD someone is fly hacking and boosting while not getting hit by the mobs. I’ll wait.

If you can’t understand how this can be very useful you lack the IQ to even comment.

One example I’ve personally seen:

Fly hack to ledge, stand on ledge, mobs try to path to ledge. When they get close, fly hack back down to ground. Mobs turn around and path back to you on ground.

Normally you can never get to these two points without hacks.

Wow, I completely destroyed your argument with 1 real world example.

Can you go away and stop talking now noob.

“Trust me bro”

There is video from Classic of bots doing this in ZG and taking gold from people.

Naive little noob.

Dude, what is your problem?