Bots bots and more bots

MAybe if we make every single forum post about this blizz will see it, and spit in our face…Nothing good about this company anymore cant even keep bots out of the game en masse

13 Likes

Pretty sure you have it covered with your army of alts to spam the same thread over and over.

For the record, I’m all for banning bots … but I am also all against sock puppet throw away forum alt spam.

5 Likes

Im spreading the message everywhere since they dont want to do anything about it. Im going to put up flyers of this forum post right now around town. Let me just make a bot to spam the forums for me to be more in line with what blizzard likes. and its no longer just an issue of them banning them. Now its “why didnt you ban them for so long and ruin the game?”

1 Like

TBH not sure we even need to fill the forums with posts after posts about it, pretty sure they’re well aware, and don’t care. Besides, Blizzard has proven several times now that they keep up with certain streamers, and know what video they’ve recently posted, said on streams, tweeted etc etc. Even big streamers now are talking about the bots and making videos regarding how bad the issue is. If they continue to remain quiet even when their STREAMERS are screaming at them to do something, it’s clear Blizzard only removed /spit from the game, so they’d have additional saliva to use when they spit in our face instead.

4 Likes

This game is ruined unless they stop the bots!

4 Likes

Blizz has almost no resources devoted to Classic or customer interaction/service. They won’t see anything. They’re entirely dependent on their automated systems right now.

2 Likes

Blizzard.
Does.
Not.
Care.
About.
The.
Bots.

1 Like

Remember guys bot stands for

Best On Team

1 Like

There are no automated systems. Add a bot, report it, get a raid group to report it. the bot wont get banned.

2 Likes

Imagine if you had a company that was fully automated and you didn’t have to do anything. Bots don’t complain , bots pay their subs. Blizzard would love for real players to go away. They simply do not care or we would see a blue post about the actions being taken.

2 Likes

Blizzard is the bots they milking all you gold buying plebs. Which is 80% of wow.

Honestly ive seen very few to none in wsg past two days and in av i seen only 6. On the site they have over 5million gold on each server ready to be purchased maybe they are scalling back because they are all gold capped lol

I never have i never will buy gold i just took a look. I mean people risk their card on shadey sites? Pretty risky imo and takes away your gaming experience making u completely bored no challange no working towards something…

3 Likes

Bump off the bots. Get off your butts blizz

3 Likes

Creating a new thread wasn’t enough? You Had to create necro this one as well.

The mods had been doing a fairly good job keeping this place clean…

Bots and sock puppet spam are both annoying. Bots a little more, but that ain’t saying much.

1 Like

While it’s understandable to want game developers to implement changes that would benefit solo players in World of Warcraft, it’s important to keep in mind that this is not entirely a developer issue. Game developers must balance player feedback with their own vision for the game and what they believe is best for the overall player experience. Additionally, there are many factors at play when it comes to game development and maintenance, such as budget constraints, technical limitations, and limited resources.

It’s important for players to provide constructive feedback and suggestions, but it’s also important to recognize that game developers have their own goals and challenges to consider. Ultimately, game development is a complex process that requires a balance of player feedback and developer vision. If you have any specific concerns or suggestions, it’s always a good idea to express them in a respectful and constructive manner.

They’ve actually started delisting many bot complain threads, a clear sign that they see the problem but just do not care about it. Delisting threads without responding in ANY of them is basically a pathetic attempt to quietly sweep the problem under the rug and hope it goes away without ever having to acknowledge to do anything about it. Note that I’m NOT saying they shouldn’t axe duplicate threads, but they should respond in at least 1 thread.

This demands a context. If they say, “we don’t give a crap, stop complaining about it,” then ya, I would believe them. If they say, “we’re doing everything we can, we have an entire staff dedicated to this, we ban a hundred every day,” then no, I would not.

3 Likes

Maybe we should figure out how to write a program to flood the forums with bots to complain about the bots.

:thinking.meme:

3 Likes

Why would you want them to repond? You wouldn’t believe them anyways, right?

Theyre delisting threads, what a coverup

3 Likes

They can start by banning the bots that get reported…they dont even do that. How can i give feedback to someone thats unwilling to listen? You come in on a high horse defending blizzard a 30 year old game company saying they dont know how to handle a bot? No they purposely are doing nothing so what do you want me to call it. Theres 1000s of posts about it and not a SINGLE blue post…

1 Like

I don’t think that’s true. They care about all those subs coming from bots.

1 Like