Bots banned and new DK creation restrictions!

Correct, because I have no desire to take part in that corrupt system.

3 Likes

Lol 120,000 accounts banned. In the middle of March. That’s like what? 6 months of subscription time for all of those accounts that were probably botting since the start of Wrath? At $15/$16 per month?

That’s nearly two million dollars per month from those accounts. So probably around twelve million dollars in subscription fees since the start of Wrath. No wonder it took Blizzard “this long” to ban them all. Hell, I’d let them all run rampant too for two million per month.

This also doesn’t even solve the bot problem. All this does is slow them down and send them back to leveling the normal way. So it takes them each a few extra days of leveling a warlock or hunter to get up to 55 before they can make a deathknight and do it all over again?

See you again in another 6 months when they decide to do another ban wave.

Spoiler alert: its not gambling. Its an auction style system where the highest bidder wins. There is 0 risking of money involved.

So lets see the data that supports your argument… i dont want a spreadsheet of your feelings either.

Also, you support the feature of the game where the bought gold is distributed. Hypocritical if you ask me

1 Like

What a crock of…

I’m not a bot and I caught a silence ban last week from ppl who accused me of botting.

You are empowering mob rule with your report systems.

1 Like

Well… it’s about time, I will no longer see this crude image in the pvp

But there are still many things that need to be seen in this WotLK as the original, LIKE THE USE OF RDF…!!! as well as the respect of a server that should be treated with nostalgia and affection BEFORE the new expansion of Hello Kitty Island of the Wokecraft: DRAGOONflight.

3 Likes

One of two things are going to happen.

First, the bots will just bot quest their way up to 55 with a hunter or warlock or something. Then they’ll start a new Deathknight and do it all over again. It’ll probably take their bots what? Three days to get to 55? Probably faster?

Or second, the bots will just buy a boost on a new account (to level 70) and then make a 55 Deathknight after that. This is actually bloody brilliant because Blizzard probably knows that all of those 120,000 accounts are going to just make new accounts and subscribe again and the revenue from that will continue as normal. But now you have all the bot accounts just purchasing boosts to jump right to unlocking the Deathknight class, giving Blizzard even more revenue than before.

Not bad for a 6 month long business strategy. Enjoy your two weeks of regular battlegrounds before we are back to the picture you shared.

1 Like

It’s crazy that I can link a blue post stating they do not make money off bots with an explanation why, and I’m called a Blizzard shill for believing it by the same people who are celebrating this.

Selectively believing Blizzard claims about bots, odd.

You just change the problem, bots will sell wow tokens instead of selling gold themselves, the only winner would be Blizzard making the 5$ profit per WOW token sold.

their line is when hacked accounts/cards used iirc…they lose money on the declined charges when the owners fight it.

Fair enough. its that they build it up in waves that has some leery.

They wait several months. and now get al or alice from accounting really mad as their team has to redo a whole report for the 1000 transactions now rolled back.

Also leery since for other things they swear they will know if I use say overgear (keep seeing adds for them in youtube and such) to pilot my way way to 1500+.

which they would. I magically have a British/euro ip and 4 days later I am at least 1500 rated.

I’ve never been that. in either game version lol. now I have it in just 4 days.

I’d ban me too.

Because boosts in Retail WOW are so much better.

I find it funny people think banning GDKP would solve any issues and that nobody would buy boosts from a guild instead.

First, when did I say ban GDKPs?

And secondly…what the Hell do boosts have to do with GDKP?

It actually wouldnt solve anything, as you know. People were buying gold before GDKP was known about it WoW.

Good news. Now they need to do a weekly cleaning.
Don’t let the dirt pile in again for months :slight_smile:

Yep.

even with personal loot…retail guilds found ways to make money.

and charged more. since it was work. most of the team had to be equal or greater geared. You (not you ofc…figurative you used) paid more so tom and tammy the tank could pass the shield one needed as a tank carry for gear lol.

since no one was going to be pay high prices for a carry with no gear chances.

that would be an achievement/mount run. which many guilds run so you can shop for a good price. carry prices drop as season runs on. if one could wait…it save money in the long run lol.

Your boy got flare today!!!

Pog

I got my tier shoulders off Yogg.

Getting boosted through a raid by a guild or being a buyer in a GDKP is pretty much the same thing, except you pay for all the loot that drops and don’t have competition.

I mean…the word boost means someone is leveling you. Say carry.

And it’s not the same as GDKPs anyway. But whatever.

My bad, I assume everybody is familiar with retail and the 6983763 ads in trade chat of people selling Mythic+ Boosts.