Bots are already back

They’ve been leveling in WSG like crazy
For some reason many Boomkins

6 Likes

Likely leveling their future farming bots.
The amount of them in sholazar is unreal.

2 Likes

Well yeah why wouldn’t they be? Even giving Blizzard the benefit of doubt and assuming every account in their recent report was a bot on Classic, replacing those lost accounts is little more than a small hiccup to their productivity

This is why they need in game GM’s.

9 Likes

“already back” implies they ever left at all

13 Likes

they gave a break down. 116K.

cool…what game versions, how much each, what level ranges?

I had WSGs this weekend either the bot code was really bad or 5 people jsut said lets afk in unity lol.

Okay, a flag is a flag. yoink!.

1 Like

Right, I was trying to queue AV while leveling, I guess WSG is the play.

The bots aren’t back. Those same bots were there previously, one is simply paying attention to them more now because recently there was a post regarding the amount of which were supposed to of been removed.

Since Blizzard’s Recent Actions Against Exploitative Accounts threads have been being posted on this forum:

May: 167799
June: 127014
July: 116921

Total: 411734

The entire Raiding and Arena population on US Realms has been recorded at around 200,000 players for the past three months. How many people have multiple characters that Raid or que Arenas? Think about yourself, your friends, and your guild mates.

One can say most players have at least one other max level character they Raid or Que Arena on, some having much more than one. So realistically the entire player base for WoW Classic on US Realms is much lower than the 200,000 number recorded from Raid Logs and Arena games.

The first two months of Exploitative Account threads signed as the WoW Classic Team, with the most recent unsigned yet being posted on the WoW Classic forum. Blizzard has stated and made it clear that they can not tell WoW accounts from those who play Retail or Classic, with a subscription paying for access to both.

This in itself is ridiculous.

With that in mind, the WoW Classic Team signing and posting on these forums, it is inferred that the Exploitative Accounts are WoW Classic related. Though there is no real breakdown shown or real world representation of Bots or Exploitative Accounts decreasing from in the game its self.

Having trouble believing the screenshots, videos, streams, forum posts, and general sharing of how infested and rampant the Exploitative Accounts, Botting, Real Money Transaction world is from real players who truly care about the health of the game?

Add the Bots to your friends lists. Use a level one character so you can add as many as possible, set the note for them as the date you added them and what the bot is doing.

Do your own research on a basic level. With this many accounts being banned or closed for Exploitative behaviour (411734, three months), how is it that none of the ones you see, keep track of, or report with multiple people are getting actioned against?

Tired of reading forum posts from those players who benefit from defending such Exploitative Accounts, Botters, Gold Generation, Real Money Transaction? Why would your fellow WoW Classic player ever do such a thing, how could they?

The Real Money Transaction machine is very much alive, along with the real damage it does to the game. Don’t give in to the delusion. Don’t pay any mind to the sheep. Don’t become a consumer of such evil manipulation.

Open your eyes and don’t be blind.

I’ve got to say this. I hope you don’t mind.

Your subscription for World of Warcraft® Subscription - 1 Month has been canceled. You’ll no longer be charged, though you can still play until your current subscription expires on April 04 2024 04:44 AM (PST). Manage your account at any time on renewing your subscription!

Regards,
Blizzard Entertainment

8 Likes

Yea,the vague “transparency” of the release, and what you experience as a player is pretty much insulting.

Its almost like the bot farms knew this announcement was coming, and ramped up production in the last week to laugh at Blizzard, or at least the players.

They never left? Those ban announcements seem nothing.

3 Likes

I’ve been saying for a while this is such a dead game that is being kept alive purely by RMT.

People are just kicking the bucket of crap down the road endlessly because there’s not many good alternatives and for the love of the game. Sadly what’s left of the game is a shell of what it could’ve been. Had they just added RDF when they were supposed to do it, when the overwhelming majority of players begged for it.

I’d imagine the numbers would flourish if they just added RDF. But then we’d all get to see first hand exactly how many bots exist. They’d be in there too, needing on all the loot and doing nothing.

2 Likes

RRF isn’t going to solve botting. What are you smoking? Dungeons are dead content used to level alts (which would just be botted)

1 Like

I never said it would solve botting… What are you smoking?

Uhm, why would I track all that? Not my job, I’m here to raid with my friends and guild and kill the Lich King. I’m not here to police the game. I take Blizz at their word that they are banning who they say they are.

In the end, it doesn’t matter bc botting is done by everyday players as well as full on bot farmers. Fly around Wintergrasp and watch guilded 5k + players doing very obviously scripted movements almost identical each node.

Regardless, I’m here for a good time, not for a long time. Most of my friends and guild are out after Lich King dies. No prepping for next patch, not worried about SM priority, bc we’ll be lucky to keep everyone around to complete one, assuming they don’t gate it at start.

I don’t buy gold, I don’t GDKP, I just kill bosses and run dungeons at beginning of patches. Somehow I have plenty of gold bc I earn gear, I don’t buy it. Soon as I have what I need from orbs, I don’t worry about tired dungeon content. So 2-3 weeks max?

So cool, you quit. Grats! Plenty will quit a few months into ICC.

1 Like

Nah they didnt quit. Theyve been copy pasting the same thing for months and its always a different date. The one they pasted today actually has a quit date that is earlier than the last one I seen. Somehow their cancellation went from June to April :rofl:

How sad they have to fake like theyre quitting for attention.

For reference (5 days ago):

1 Like

No popular online game has found a fix for botting and rmt.

None of them.

Unless you kill any reason to grind or farm, get rid of trading, currency. At that point theres no reason to have a game

2 Likes

You hire GMs and you police the game. These aren’t hard to find bots. They’re right out in the open. In 18 years of WoW they’ve never been this bold and blatant. They clearly don’t care anymore because they know Blizz will do nothing. Well, nothing but make ridiculous forum posts about how they ban 100k bots, which clearly is BS.

A handful of GMs could eradicate 90% of bots in a weekend. Then you do permanent bans on gold buying. A slap on the wrist accomplishes nothing.

Stop pretending this issue can’t be addressed. It absolutely could be. Blizz doesn’t want to, and the sad reality is players don’t either because they want to buy gold.

Also I’m confused why there’s still bots around at all. I thought the Token was suppose to cure the RMT… :crazy_face:

4 Likes

So why has no game just done the super easy job of just doing that?

Not even one?

Because it’s more profitable to allow bots.

You don’t make money from stolen credit cards