Bots are already back

That’s so ridiculous. Why steal a credit card? You think these are hacked accounts? Back in the day, yes, but not really any longer. There’s no reason for any such risk. The price of entry is nothing compared to the profits. So you might eat a token ban wave every 6-8 months. Price of doing business.

By the way, it’s untrue to say bots have never been addressed. Private servers (certain ones anyway) eradicate them the second they show up. Obviously the scale is much smaller, but it can be done. Just takes more resources. Which returns to…why would Blizzard commit those resources?

Pay GMs to get rid of paying customers? You think this company has any integrity? They have standards for their products? Please. They know most of the Classic playerbase are whales and partake in this gold buying. And the rest are at least complacent. Anyone who is going to quit over this already has. There is literally no reason for them to address the issue.

1 Like

Why has no single popular mmo been able to solve the issue with this allegedly one simple trick?

Is it a massive conspiracy?

1 Like

Blizz fanboys must really love the taste of sand considering how deep they bury their heads in it.

1 Like

Anecdotally the bots in battlegrounds are much, much less than months ago. Was getting bgs 75% full of bot dks etc, now its rare to see a single bot, maybe one every few games. Again, Anecdotally for me this is the case.

Very anti blizzard person in general, dont trust, disavow, disavow lol, but i reported every single bot i saw in bgs and have dozens of pages of Blizzard mails confirming action taken. Now i dont need to report constantly like before, there is much less active bots in battlegrounds.

1 Like

Basically.

the only way to fix this…is not have player to player trades. You know, true single player mode for all intents and purposes lol.

Can one give player x an item in some way?

Yes.

One could do it out of the kindness of their heart. Or one could have other motivations to change over gear.

See even diablo II long ago. go to item site. Pay the dude. Setup up the game session…and trade item. No ah, no tracking.

One player becuase jsut that nice a guy/girl gave a completely random stranger a very rare drop. Cough…

one reason why ptw is so popular… players will do it regardless of legality. Rmt is here to stay.

Ptw doesn’t exist in wow, are you talking about another game?

Making claims requires evidence. He’s not saying you per se but anyone who claims they’re not being banned needs to do that to prove their claim.

You’re asking why someone might steal a credit card when they’re already breaking the law by running an illegal botting organization? Yeah, I’m not sure why criminals would do crimes either.

Private servers don’t have to answer to proper business protocols. Private servers don’t have to deal with disputes and litigation. You realize that Blizzard is a legitimate business, right? They can’t operate in the same way an illegally ran business operates… that’s not how the business world works.

Is this a bait, or are you genuinely THAT deluded?

1 Like

Explain to me how p2w exists in this game.

The word “back” implies that they left or were exterminated. This isn’t true. They never went anywhere. Since Blizzard started giving a damn and posting these giant inflated ban numbers, we haven’t even noticed much of a difference.

They should pin a thread titled “Bots Are” and people can just go in there and post “back” or “here” or “there” or “everywhere” or “scarlet pimpernel” or whatever TF they want. And blizzard can stop making new blue posts about another 120k banned every month; they can just go into the pinned thread and post “banned” and then someone can post “back again” 3 days later.

I am an expert in detecting bots, I could get rich for each bot I see and report

They may get enough real cases of player kindness they overturn reports so they go…man, nothing is cut and dry.

Dude its my friend, he gave me the 10k.

and the friend did. Some players don’t think irl money with game money. I had enough in eve for friends new to the game even 200 million could be mailed off.

I had many billions, Pay me back later, much later, not at all? Meh, I’d forget months later tbh to feel an urge to “collect” really.

Pretty good point about adding them with a note. I logged onto my druid for the first time in a couple of months the other day. He was still in dragonblight where I’d killed a hunter that was botting a quest mob.

It had been over 2 months and the same hunter was in the same spot botting the same mob.

2 Likes

They are literally using the same hacks that were in use in OG Wrath. Its insane. Seeing the exact same cheating that was around 15 years ago.

Have they been gone? Lol

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.