Both versions are in a crappy state

If you want to tally up the posts, I’ll wait. Likes are the easiest, fastest way to agree with a post. Not sure why you’d argue against it. Yes, some people use their alts, but that would happen on both sides.

Feel free to do so since you made the claim of “universally understood” despite me just providing you with a bunch of people who did not think so.

Also make sure you filter out multiple posts from single posters.

no, its a fact

1 Like

Oh snap…This will be good. :popcorn:

Disagee still haveing a blast playing BFA.

1 Like

Nah I’ll tally up the likes from this blue post:

64 likes for OP
vs.
455 saying WoW didn’t deserve the nomination because of BfA
vs.
255 saying they voted for a different game.

Here’s the post announcing that BfA won… lol

WoD was a bad expansion because the content ran out. BfA was bad from the start because of the horrible systems and gutted classes.

1 Like

Does not support your post of “universally understood”. Your logic apparently seems to be that because people did not feel it was game of the year it equals the worst xpac. Like I said I provided a WoD > BfA topic that lots disagreed and you see the same thing here. Since you didn’t even play this argument is about your made up belief on “universally understood”, so later gaiter enjoy being a hater.

Give it to the bots you are complaining about :crazy_face:

I’ve seen bots in Classic, but they actually made the change to Black Lotus to combat that a bit. The only souring thing in Classic, for me, is seeing how much paid runs there are. Trade is full of paid run spam for XP boost and gearing. Although I have a good chuckle at the “when epics meant something” crowd though given how meaningless they are in classic.

what you mean classic is plagued by bot no way… Everyone should of seen that coming.

I remember playing in vanilla and the gold selling spam was real. You would have companies fly hacking to spell out their website with corpses. It was actually funny.

Gold selling definitely was, but not run selling. The other day I even saw a BWL “Auction” run where you bid gold on items dropped. Gold from bids was split to rest of the raid at the end.

but youre still subbed?

You keep it on the off chance you come back.

:sparkles:

That was actually a thing in vanilla. I forget what that run format was called.

Back in vanilla there were also guilds selling run sport, offering full T2, ect, but I don’t think it was advertised nearly as much.

Edit: you are also no longer allowed to post to keep your post count at 404.

I really want to enjoy classic, but it has been ruined by multiboxers/botters/etc.

1 Like

yes !! opinions every ones has one !

1 Like

I made hundreds of thousands if not millions of gold doing GDKP runs in WotLK & Cataclysm.

1 Like

I like the idea of classic, but the actual game play is kind of boring to me.

Story was terrible and all over the place, N’Zoth and the Black Empire were shafted, removal of Tier sets, Azerite gear being terrible for the most part, corruption ruining the game (getting one shot by unkillable tanks is fun)