Both Retail and Classic Down

there just showing there love for us

Just had Pizza Hut, BBQ Chicken Pizza and Hawaiian, mmmm. Also, dat Cinnabon for desert.

2 Likes

lol. You do know wow players only do that once a month!

2 Likes

some basement virgin is ddosing the servers sadly.

Well now they are doing a patch update

Blizz being Blizz is what has allowed you to play a game for 15 years… and you get pissed with a 19 minute queue time because of a larger server issue ? Walk outside for a few minutes and find the rest of your life, lol

1 Like

You also won’t see a queue in Retail because there are more servers, and I don’t think Blizzard expected this many people in Classic.

He’s using Twitter to openly boast about his illegal attacks. If everyone posting about this reports him to Twitter (I just did), we should at least be able to get his Twitter account banned.

OTOH, after thinking about the unusally high number of sadistically frustrating, tedious quests in BfA, I feel a certain schadenfreude at the thought of Blizzard having a bad day …:wink:

1 Like

I know blizzard employs high school IT people but give them some credit… Most of your basic equipment comes with DDOS prevention, but still happens due to the fact whomever DDos’s are smart af… One can hope Blizzard catches them and offers them a job he’d be rich

@ Anahita Im not getting a patch update, where did you find this out? are they currently working on the patch update?

I love how people cry about blizzard yet paying for the service.
Stop crying or gtfo.
They are at least doing something to prevent the whiny people already messaging

@Carissaria , nope, Moonguard is down, and has been for at least 20 minutes. It’s not just pvp realms.

1 Like

Except the last person who did this got a year in jail.

1 Like

I actually laughed aloud when I read this. Thank you!

must not have much of a life if u feel u have to make everyone feel as lousy as u already do. i feel sorry for that individual

how long is this actually gonna take?

Depends on the extent of networks he has control of, or cryptocurrency to pay for.

they supposedly know the person attacking the servers, the guy is apparently posting about all of his attacks on twitter and facebook lol

the guy could also be posting that to be intentionally misleading…

1 Like

We are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life. Hes actually able to kill our admins, and he grows stronger every day…

Gentleman, this might very well be the end of the world… of warcraft…

2 Likes