Both Retail and Classic Down

Its not ruined when its overtime pay :slight_smile:

Just signed on without any issues :slight_smile:

seems only american realms are down, im sitting in goldshire on my EU account, logged in fine and getting 82ms latency

What scum sucking sub human group is prosperously ruining peopleā€™s game play. I was reading and saw something about DDoS

This is probably my neighbor wanting me to quit playing and go cut my grass. I guess Iā€™ll get that done today since I cannot get into the game :slight_smile:

RedRum RedRum RedRum red red rummmm

They want you to watch the mythic invitation. GoGOGOGO !

This is the 2nd time today getting dced, & cant log back in, its blizzards way of telling me to hit the back yard & fire up the BBQ grill & pop a cold one.

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry about it. Just someone being stupid.

I was thinking the exact same thing XD

i just finished my pizza and its still out from a knockout backspin kick

Weird, I just put a homemade pizza in the oven :slight_smile:

So thereā€™s a reason its a DISTRIBUTED Denial of Service attack, you canā€™t just black hole a single IP or even a single subnet. Often times these are coming from a wide spread of IPs to where you would have to ban an entire carrierā€™s /16 agg block just to start seeing a dent in it, which means hundreds if not thousands of innocent players get caught up in it too.

2 Likes

Iā€™m watching the realm list as every single one geos from high population to low.

Same here. Tried both and nothing

could have a bath and do laundry

1 Like

My mythic keystone went from a 7 down to a 3 because of the lag xD

Man I Wanā€™t To Get Back In The Game Already Cā€™mon Blizzard

~Red red wi-i-i-ineā€¦~
Crap, wrong song.

1 Like

its funny seeign the streamers rage tho i am loling alot.

1 Like