Both Retail and Classic Down

dc from kil’rog on retail as well >.>,

Sucks. Never sure if is a ddos or just blizz being blizz. 15 years of this game and torks me when I get booted or have 19 minute queue times for retail

Been like this for me since 9am this morning, every now and then I get booted then pops back up in 20 mins

Ergh, was on the last boss in Shado-Pan. Such waste of a long run.

RIP Saturday relaxation. First time I’ve had my kids out of the house in months lol. Would figure servers would be acting up today! :wink: Ah well, guess I could just do something productive like… Laundry.

Oh good, for once it’s not my net… I’ve been resetting it like mad LOL

Some little script kiddie was being a feminine hygiene product.

5 Likes

Come on Blizzard. Theres gotta be a way to stop the DDoS attacks if this was indeed one of them

Its a ddos attack

I believe that Blizzard no longer works on the weekend so see you all Monday.

Imagine having nothing to do other than throw out DDoS attacks and thinking you’re good at what you do.

7 Likes

They had 15 years of design to make sure those kinds of attacks SHOULD fail.

You know exactly how they work.

Reminds me of some people I know…Never their fault

There is, but it can take a while before they can get the needed network changes in place. Sadly, this is one of those times when we should go outside and do something else for a bit.

No. It’s a SLAP IN THE FACE! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t go outside. That’s how they get ya.

1 Like

This is what happens when you have lax cyber attack laws.

1 Like

Outside? do you know whats out there!?!

Sociopaths (the folks who think this kind of thing makes them cool) are also usually highly intelligent. They’re always updating their methods so they can have their fun at everyone else’s expense. It’s a never-ending arms race between them and the network engineers who try to keep things working.

Some poor tech is getting called in weekend is ruined.

im stunned blizz doesn’t have the system in place to prevent this. I mean every 15 year old with a Minecraft server can prevent a ddos! Surely blizz has some money for it!