Bornakk, still here?

Oh? Got a link with the details?

1 Like

I mean it’s a matter of opinion. If they choose to be satisfied with the Q and As, and consider them “hard hitting tell alls”, then that’s that.

What a load of rot.
Do you really expect someone to respond to every single thread?

…using the “guild control” thread as an example, it’s a small group of people who continually spam the same junk over and over.

When something is working for the vast majority of the playerbase, it makes no sense to change it simply because a few people demand they’re right and everyone else is wrong.

I’m yet to see any reports of “bad things” which have happened due to the changes in guild controls.
…just a bunch of people who are terrified of the “what ifs”, and refuse to accept change.

How is anyone meant to respond to that?

Anyone who dares to post in that thread stating that they’ve had no issues, or offering varied opinions, gets spoken down to.

At this point, the thread is just nostalgia spam.

I’m curious, do CMs get to pick icons to represent them on the forums, or are they just given a random avatar?

I’d like to see what Bornakk will get. Because for some reason I think one of Krag’wa’s young or a little ravasaur would suit Bornakk well.

What a load of rot.
Do you really expect someone to respond to every single thread?

Every single one?

No.

More than we have seen? Yes.

At this point, the thread is just nostalgia spam.

I can think of the GMs of at least four OCE guilds…more…who vehemently disagree with you.

2 Likes

They getting severance packages equal to probably what I make in a year I think they’ll be fine

That is both a factually incorrect and morally reprehensible response.

7 Likes

And how do you know that?

They haven’t recieved them yet, THEY don’t even know how much it is. So you’re blatantly just guessing, and have no idea what you’re talking about. Considering most of them make about 10 dollars an hour, if they’re getting paid more than you make in a year, you’re making less than a dollar an hour right now?

You’re assuming something to be true based on nothing, so you can shrug off other people suffering. It’s wrong, and frankly offensive.

2 Likes

/worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/22757604

On November 3

That was last year. Not what I wanted but never mind. All I need to see is what I and others have been asking was omitted.

Thank you.

1 Like

When will the WoW mobile app be complete?

Finally, we get the answer to the most important question being asked.

“If you mean “complete” in the sense of integrating the social features currently missing from the app, like guild/community chat and the calendar, that’s actively being worked on and we’re aiming to get that functionality added in the coming months. Due to some tech infrastructure changes in Battle for Azeroth, we had to basically rebuild the existing Companion App from the ground up, but we’ll end up with a more robust foundation as a result.”

Not even that got answered. Literally no information in that. “We’re working on it. Next question.” Same answer as all the others.

I’m with Aehl on this one Bornakk,
As an OCE player we feel don’t feel like we are part of the community. Our last response to anything OCE related was on a post about our issues with the games latency and response making it quite unplayable, but that was only addressed (and still not fixed) because it is on the technical support forum.

The last actual post responded to on the OCE discussion board was from over 2 years ago on the day/night cycle. Still nothing has changed in that regard and we have not had any indication we are being listened to at all regarding anything else.

Most people who play from OCE simply post in general as at least then it may potentially get seen by someone.

What are we to expect with lay-offs in customer support areas? We weren’t experiencing much customer support before, how is it going to be now?

We are as equally valid paying customers as everyone else is in other regions, but it sure as heck doesn’t feel like it.
Third world Azeroth down under.

5 Likes

exactly.

so why do CMs need to be popping into every subforum, when people who feel their issue needs to be seen, will post in GD regardless?

How can they answer a question they don’t know the answer to? Do you want them to just make up an answer?

exactly.

so why do CMs need to be popping into every subforum, when people who feel their issue needs to be seen, will post in GD regardless?

They are the OCE forums for the OCE community?

And maybe if the CMs used the OCE forums to communicate, we wouldnt NEED to post in General?

Because that shouldn’t have to be the case.
People shouldn’t feel the need to post in an avalanche forum instead of the sub-forums just to be seen.

If that was the case there would be any “sub-forums” at all. Why don’t we just remove them all and put them together in general discussion? Sounds like a brilliant plan.

Just like classic discussion, the sub-forums are a place where we are supposed to be able to address concerns that impact that specific area. Whether it’s technical, classic, OCE, customer support, or a bug report, there is a reason those forums exist.

To suggest to ignore the problem is an absolutely horrible solution (if you can even refer to it as that). But I guess it’s an easy thing for you to say, why? Because it doesn’t concern you

It doesn’t impact you when other people are treated like second class citizens does it? You can sit back and enjoy the luxuries that you have.

Not like we’ll need any at all if they keep getting rid of their customer service team :joy: :joy: :cry:

1 Like

I feel like I would like to see some of the CMs profiles at least show they meet the minimum requirements for trust level 3 us players/posters have to meet.

It’s a little discouraging when even the regular CMs don’t have enough “posts read” to get out of trust level 2.

It doesn’t impact you when other people are treated like second class citizens

That phrase and those words, Bornakk, is an apt description of how many feel the OCE community has been treated.

1 Like