Bornakk, still here?

In a weeks time.

This thread will be buried.

None of it will replied to.

None of it will be answered.

Nothing will change.

The OCE forums will continue to be dead and silent, because the CMs dont post there, and since they dont bother , no one else does, because its a waste of time writing posts no one reads and no one responds to.

Id love to be proven wrong.

They do select it. But they all already have one. Bornakk is an orc that nods.

Honestly dude, it’s not healthy to be this obsessive about the forums.

1 Like

Alvraen

The issues I want addressed affect me ingame.

So yes they matter. They matter to a lot of people in OCE.

hahahahahaha

bornakk was here long before your beloved yak

that being said, in some ways you are right: bornakk did stop posting

any reason for this, bornakk?

iirc he was in a managerial role.

Probably because it’s after hours.

You’re right.
They shouldn’t feel that way.

If people feel that way, then they’ll continue to fee that way regardless of where they post.

No response does not mean “not seen”.

There is no problem.
People are creating a problem where there isn’t one, simply because they’re not getting what they want.

People who require instant gratification, need to understand that the world doesn’t revolve around them.

If someone has a specific concern/request/issue/idea, a CM can LITERALLY NOT JUMP IN AND SAY “OMG GUYS YOU ARE RIGHT, WE’LL GET RIGHT ON IT!!”

This is simply not how anything works, in any galaxy.

How have you decided that it doesn’t affect me?

how is anyone being treated as a second class citizen?
what luxuries?
everyone plays the same game.

1 Like

No response doesn’t mean not seen correct, but we also have no proof to say that it is seen either.

You say instant gratification? Is it too much to expect a single sentence reply to any thread at least once in 2 years?

The last response was about the time of Argus release. Before Mythic Antorus had even been completed once.
Do you really believe expecting something in that period of time is instant gratification?
Guess what? That issue still hasn’t been addressed.

Do you live in the OCE region? Do you play on OCE? Nope, Blackrock. Last I checked not an OCE region, so no it doesn’t affect you.

Yes the same game. Because when you log on during the middle of the day it’s clear sky’s in Azeroth right? Not for us. We log in and it’s pitch dark.
We play the illusion of the same game as you.

Are we systematically discriminated against because of our region yet still supposed to be regular players like everyone else? Feels like second class to me.
Bornakk posted 3 comments in this thread alone, that’s more than 6 years of forum time in OCE land, all accomplished within 3 hours.

Wake up to yourself.

1 Like

There is no problem.

Thats a continuation on a thread that started in Aug 2016.

People are creating a problem where there isn’t one, simply because they’re not getting what they want.

A reversed day night cycle and a calendar tuned to US time on an Oceanic realm isnt an issue?

People who require instant gratification

Two years or more since this issue was identified and still not fixed…is “instant”?

everyone plays the same game.

Except for OCE who play in eternal darkness.

The day night cycle has been an issue since 2016…two years five months and not ONE WORD. No updates, no responses, silence when questions are placed in a Q and A, threads addressed to CMs and Blizzard unanswered, tickets unanswered, tweets unanswered…what do you suggest we do?

6 Likes

I would just ignore Nobully, Aehl. Every time an Oceanic issue was ever made in GD Nobullly would essentially say, but that would ruin it for US. Mock the OCE community and make it all about him.

I.e.
Thread in GD about Day/Night cycle for Oceanic : Nobully said it would ruin the US immersion etc when US players went to OCE servers without even considering that they may realm swap for 30 seconds and we would be there for the remaining 23hrs59min30secs of the day.

I believe their stance about Oceanic RP realms was that there were plenty of US RP realms to choose from and that lower latency for OCE isn’t needed to RP or that we the players could ‘designate one ourselves’

There are other instances where topics were made where they also said: You have OCE GD why are you posting in US GD about this?

When OCE issues, that affect OCE players are made and commented on for years without response. There is an issue. And when you finally see a blue post /salute is the only reply you get.

When the time in game can be set to ST or LT but the calendar needs to be manually adjusted in your head by 17hrs (this changes because we also need to know your daylight savings time schedule too) there is a problem. When world events show up in the calendar as starting on a Tuesday at 10pm (for eg) but actually start on Wednesday mid afternoon. We shouldn’t need a PST to AEST converter to explain exactly when an event starts to /1 or /2 everytime but we do because casual/ new players don’t know why its not up yet.

PVP arena players are only getting matched to LA/Br servers giving them a 400+ ping. That thread has been made many times - no response. Ever

The US GD the GM’s move threads to correct location and lock threads, you can literally get away with saying anything in OCE.

The fact is, CM’s like Ythisen’s will be greatly missed by all players as there was communication. CM’s like takralus we wouldn’t have an idea if they were fired or not.

4 Likes

Dalhatin

I am not taking away from Ythisens when I say thaT NO CM has addressed any of our concerns in years. None of them. We have had zero communication.

None.

1 Like

He at one point said there was news coming in a few weeks or so about a resolution to D/N cycle. None was ever made, stated or announced I know of.

He stated that his duty/job was only to the US GD and couldn’t comment on other issues. - Of which I do accept but it doesn’t help the OCE folks the communications should have then come from takralus.

If a blue presence was active in OCE community the OCE GD would be used way more often. I know a large number of players that have a “what’s the point” approach to reporting issues/ feedback and other forms of communication in OCE GD.

He at one point said there was news coming in a few weeks or so about a resolution to D/N cycle. None was ever made, stated or announced I know of.

How long ago was that? A year?

He stated that his duty/job was only to the US GD and couldn’t comment on other issues. - Of which I do accept but it doesn’t help the OCE folks the communications should have then come from takralus.

Or any CM.

If a blue presence was active in OCE community the OCE GD would be used way more often. I know a large number of players that have a “what’s the point” approach to reporting issues/ feedback and other forms of communication in OCE GD.

Yup. No one uses it because no one talks to us, no one communicates. So why bother?

My guess is that he’s kept on for reasons outside the realm of communicating on the forums. CMs do more than just that.

Thank you for replying. It means alot to us to see this. Yithisens will be sorely missed. Thanks for responding Bornakk much love and respect. :heart::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Uve been hanging out with Ion havent u :slight_smile:

WTF is OCE and LATAM?

OCE = Oceanic

LATAM = Latin America

1 Like

Hm. It doesn’t show up for me. Odd.