Bornakk, still here?

I don’t think many view that message as reassuring, to be honest. :frowning:

1 Like

We have regular qnas now, unlike back then. Communication has been better than ever

No, I highly disagree. Ghostcrawler’s tenure was probably the best. He was very active in the forums and it was about 7-10 days between Dev Watercooler posts.

1 Like

are perceived to be ignored/overlooked/etc.

Perceived to be?

They are.

And your proof of that is…?

We have regular qnas now, unlike back then. Communication has been better than ever

Cherry picked questions with the bulk of them ignored.

A prev Q and A said they would go through the list of questions that hadnt been asked and then answer some of them…didnt happen.

1 Like

The Yak was fired today.

And your proof of that is…?

Any number of threads in Alpha, Beta, PTR, threads that are left unanaswered and unacknowledged, posts that are long and detailed and specific and constructive.

The threads on guild controls.

The threads on dungeon XP.

These threads in the 8.1.5 PTR.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/in-development/815-PTR-General

No response and no acknowledgement = you wasted your time.

3 Likes

Yesterday,I know. I feel abandoned, it’s weird, at least there’s still one familiar face on the forums. I would just stop if Lore posted here. I’ve never liked him even on tankspot.

1 Like

I don’t like Lore as a CM either, but he seems to have the ear of the senior devs so he may be the gate-keeper of some of the needed communication.

I’m not sure how the channels work at Blizz but I can’t imagine they work amazingley well based on the class feeback forums.

1 Like

tbh, this is a tiny blip on the radar compared to the bnet outrage.

people have simply become way more dramatic since then.

1 Like

:+1:

Lmao those Q and As are a joke. They contain next to no information, aside from “We’re working on it, just chill.” and condescension towards the players.

Communication is horrible, and now it’ll only be worse.

4 Likes

Yeah I was thinking the same thing when I saw that. This is actually pretty minor compared to then. I really feel sad after reading Ythis’s post yesterday, this was his dream job, you don’t get those very often. i also wonder what this means for the future of the game. I stopped trusting the developers long ago, and developed a believe it when I see it attitude, now my trust level is going in the negatives.

Wooooah! You forgot about the Azerite. You never can forget that, come on now!

1 Like

Did happen, you are the one ignored it

They contain plenty of info on hard hitting questions and their reasons for doing what they do. The only problem is YOU don’t like their answers

99% of the time they say the same nonsense over and over again.

1 Like

No indeed.

Bornakk. Like, what the hell is going on?

I don’t want to be putting anyone’s job in jeopardy, but I can’t continue to support this.

The only positive change I can see is if shareholders’ stock loses so much value that they come to the next meeting wringing their hands begging for help undoing what they did.

Tell me I’m wrong?

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s only me. I’m the problem. Sorry 800 families whose lives I upended.

When brand loyalty becomes indoctrination…

2 Likes