Boosting is out of control

• If it has a website, I report.
  • If the character advertising is not 60, I report.
  • If the character is not in the guild they are advertising, I report.
  • If there is any advertising in the premade group finder, I report.
12 Likes

i haven’t had that experience at all. not even a little. what stuff do you want to do that you can’t find anyone else for?

1 Like

we talking carries?
Not the same as paying blizzard for a boost.

I like boosting. It makes me rich just from playing the game.

At this point nearly all discussions on boosting are referring to excessive help from players in game using blizz blessed gold (token) as well as rmt with or without piloting.

1 Like

My guild was perpetually running Kharazan because of this.

2 Likes

People that report local guild groups that sell boosts deserve a ban from trade and lose the ability to report, period.
I report every “WTS” group i see on LFG and thats it.
people that snitch on people doing their gold grind by selling keys deserve NO respect.

1 Like

Don’t spam and you won’t get reported. It’s that simple.

4 Likes

Don’t use trade as a glorified AOL chat, let people advertise, it’s what trade was made for.
People are ok with unfunny windfury spams, but someone selling a boost?? No nono, report!!11.
RATS.

3 Likes

As pointed out, I usually see the worst guild/carry adverting spam in general… especially when it’s empty…

1 Like

They’re not breaking any rules, there is a cooldown for spam in trade already,.

They are actually, they’re breaking the spam rule… “posting the same message excessively in a chat”.

2 Likes

did you miss all the posts from people (some in this very thread) of people saying they report any carry advertising they see, whether it’s being spammed or not?

1 Like

Reported for being a boost advocate.

3 Likes

You can report people for that too.

It was made for advertising, not spam. There’s a difference. Don’t spam.

the only time i’ll report it is if the person keeps spamming it over and over. do it once and leave it alone for a while.

Advocate?
i boost myself, steamrolling keys and making gold is great. have a nice day.

no you can’t. blizzard has said in no uncertain terms that “trade” is a guideline for the purpose of the chat, not something that will be enforced. you cannot be actioned for chatting in /2.

2 Likes

Wait, you actually believe trolls on the WoW forums when they “admit” to violating the EULA?

You have 8k posts. You and I both know better. I hope…

Your e-peen just pushed everyone else out of the room.

3 Likes