Boosting is healthy for the game

Didn’t wrath add heirlooms so players could even more quickly get through the old content?

Technically a weekish prior to wrath… so TBC!

Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): A new class of items known as Heirlooms has been added.

Patch 3.0.3 was released on November 4, 2008 and contains minor bug fixes and balance adjustments in preparation for the World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King expansion release on November 13, 2008.

reading this wile I boost myself in SM

For alt characters yes, you needed a main though.

When we’re talking about boosts, heirlooms are irrelevant. Someone with heirlooms would have still had to level a character up normally. without skipping 58 levels

people who skip content are in for a rude awakening when they realize the grinds they have to do just to do end game content -that imaginary friend everyone on the forums has that hasn’t played in 12 years will suddenly grind all the reps and attunes without fuss? never mind the leveling grind from 60-70, but i guess you can just buy gold and get boosted. I too pick up games to skip majority of the content, I also whine about QoL changes for a 15 year old game when I’m a new comer, I also realize there is another version of the game that has all these features but gimme MUH BOOST

The day they have t6 fill gear set pre-release presale $1999.99 you can start crying about p2w. This is the only official game forums where you can openly bash the games in shop offerings, anywhere, period. Then you guys come here and whine and cry and treat PEOPLE poorly because we don’t play the way you do and tell us we ruined the game because “x” reason. What is your solution? Class balance? Faction Balance? Any solution is outside the realm of Museum experience. So what if some people bought the fast pass to the END OF THE LINE, all the Classic raiders were still in the front of the line. Boosts were intended for people who didn’t like Classic but wanted to play TBC and your attitude that they should be forced to do what you didnt want to doesn’t help your argument.

Boosting strikes me as kind of a necessary evil. There are parts of the game that are damaged by it, but I wonder what the population would look like if it was never offered. Prepatch didn’t really last long enough to get 1-60.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.