Boosting and RMT in Rated PVP

We’re going to be talking about boosting and RMT in WOW rated PVP next episode.

We want to know your experiences and opinions on the subject.

If you have your purchased a boost, what was your experience?
If you have an opinion on boosting, let us have it.

Edit with new reddit link. Mods on /r/worldofpvp took down the other one

2 Likes

You should look up a DH named December. He has quite a bit of experience in this particular area.

13 Likes

That was an interesting case of somebody having their rewards stripped.

1 Like

If you could find a character known as Seaneydh, this could also be quite a good addition to your podcast

6 Likes

What does RMT stand for?

really magical time

it’s a pvp term for when ur rating go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

RMT = real money trading

paying real cash for boosting/power-levelling/etc.

2 Likes

I don’t care. Try as they might, Blazing Boost employees can’t keep God King Doors from max gearing to spam random BGs and assert myself as a legend.

2 Likes

Real money transaction/trading.

Basically paying $ or any other irl currency for an in-game item or service, which is strictly prohibited.

1 Like

lets see. boosting ruins arenas. you got people with titles and achievements they dont deserve. But ontop of that, it makes anyone interested in PvP not enjoy seeing “Coaching for X” “LFG is boring” etc. in the LFG window when trying to find groups.

7 Likes

Don’t you play double ele vesper totem?

11 Likes

Without boosting how else would incels feel like they’re sexually active over discord ??

2 Likes

He was like a year ago ironically.

oh man thats actually hilarious

Stress and anxiety is the title go check it out.

1 Like

the stress and anxiety of spending thousands of dollars on a title you get dq’d from

:open_mouth:

6 Likes

I actually thought you knew that and was just making a joke. Lol

3 Likes

I got a nice moose mount from heroic Hellfire, 10/10 worth the 30k.

Oh.

In that case,

○○○○ would fly people around for varying amounts of CAD. ○○○○ used various ? Programs or addons to track the competition and ensure the best times to fly with the least wind resistance. When I asked, ○○○○ said there was no risk due to multiple layovers and other precautions to ensure that the reality of what ○○○○ was selling never got traced back to ○○○○. As ○○○○’s now a multi R1 with no bans afaik, ○○○○ was right.

What’s weird about this to me is ○○○○ and I met in Durotar, which is also where ○○○○ ran a travel agency, and openly talked to me about the logistics of ○○○○’s airline in plain old in-game whisper. Blizzard might have been more lazy back then.

At the time I couldn’t help but feel that ○○○○ was making money off of having consistent airline staff, and felt bad for them since they didn’t seem to be earning anything for all their hard work.

1 Like

Nah had no idea

1 Like

Yeah…

The things you find out after the fact…

3 Likes