Boosted Toon, no Class Hall available?

I have boosted this Warlock to 110. I then lvl’d her to 120. Now I am trying to get the class hall mount and the problem is, I have no class hall. No npc pops when I enter Dalaran to offer me the questline. I keep running into dead ends. have read that a few people have had the same problem. Any ideas out there? Thanks.

The boost doesn’t include progress into the previous expansion so you’ll need to complete the quest line in order to receive your Artifact Weapon and unlock your class hall.

You appear to have completed quests enough to receive your artifact weapon, Ulthalesh, the Deadwind Harvester, but it appears you never finished the quest line, That would have led you into unlocking your quest hall.

You’ll need to return to Deadwind Pass and speak to Revil Kost for “The Power Possessed”. Make sure you have low level quests tracking on.

9 Likes

Thanks for your help! I now have my Class Hall and have started running missions!

7 Likes

Morning, just used my 110 level boost on my Warrior who was level 1. The boost gave him 171 gear and 1 talent. I thought it would bring him to 773, have all the talents, like 35 on the tree etc. Did you change what you get from the boost. Thank you.

They squashed the ilvls in BfA, 171 sounds about right for boosted gear. Not sure what you are talking about of “1 talent”

1 Like

I’m a newbie lol. I received Only the Arms specialization and not the other 2. That’s just about all I got from the boost. No building’s etc. All the videos I watched, all the players received all the above. The videos were all a year old. Couldn’t fine anything current.

The boost in its current iteration does not unlock either the Garrison from WoD or the Class Hall from Legion. You need to go and unlock those yourself.

Specializations are all unlocked, you simply need to hit N when you’re in-game and choose the one you want, you don’t have to stick with the one recommended from boosting (some do only have one available for boosting, yes). Talents will then be selectable then up to the appropriate level.

2 Likes

Try this for BfA content

Legion content

WoD content

1 Like

Thx to all of you for your help and guides. This will definitely help me. Hope to see you in game. Thx again.:+1:

3 Likes

Hello, my brother used the Shadowlands pre-order boost on his warrior to get into the game and he’s done the starting scenario for legion. However, no quest is showing up for him.

How can he start the legion warrior questline?

If he has done the intro broken shore, maybe try running around Dalaran for a bit? My warlock had this issue, but 5 mins of running in dal by the well I got the quest guy to appear.

1 Like

i am having an issue in knowing where to start the quest chain for my War class hall after a 110 boost.

1 Like

Turn on low lvl tracking and look for the legion returns around the docks of SW.

1 Like