Boosted to 120, can't learn legion professions?

I just boosted this character today and after grabbing my dalaran hearthstone I tried to see if I could grab legion inscription + herbalism while I was at it, but the trainers there will not teach me. I tried unlearning my old inscription since I had barely leveled it before I boosted from lvl 72, but the dal trainers still only teach basic inscrip+herb and not the legion one.

Eventually left because I couldn’t figure it out, went to dazar’alor and was able to learn zandalari inscrip+herb just fine… but if I want to go back to fill out my book with recipes from previous expansions how can I do this? I feel like I’m missing something here :frowning:

Did you meet with your professional trainers in Legion Dalaran?

My memory is a bit fuzzy, but I recall also there were questlines to follow for that expansion.

1 Like

I did some more looking around and finally figured it out >_< apparently I had to actually pick an herb to learn herbalism, and the inscription trainer gave me a quest called Sign This. it wasnt showing up at first but I finally got it

6 Likes

For anyone that comes looking at this dont forget to turn on low lvl quest tracking easy to over look when ur max lvl.

3 Likes

I picked up the herb but it wont give me any quest, says i don’t meet the requirements for that quest.

Have you learned Classic Herbalism?
I believe that is a pre-req for learning Herb in expansions that require you to pick a herb to get the quest to learn Herb in that expansion.

2 Likes