Boosted Demon Huniter cant start class hall

I boosted a fresh 100 demon hunter to 120. Been playing the character in BFA content for weeks without issue.

However, I would like to have my DH class hall and work on mount and artifact transmogs.

My Dalaran Hearthstone did not work, and I have talked to the Violet Hold NPC to re-experience the introduction storyline. I have played through the slow boring quests in Karazhan, through the library, and have now teleported to Dalaran above Karazhan. It is under siege by demons and I have NO way to continue the story. no quests in Dalaran over Karazhan, no quests in SW, no quests in new Dalaran. I have logged out and back in, I have flown out of Dalaran and returned… still demon siege and no quest anywhere.

Do you have any quests in your quest log under the Artifact header? You need to choose and acquire your first artifact weapon before gaining access to your class hall, IIRC.

2 Likes

not prompted for that quest in new Dalaran. And in Dalaran over Karazhan cannot continue to the point where Dalaran is teleported to new location in story.

When you attempt to use the Dalaran Hearthstone is it giving you a red error message?

Edit: Nevermind, it looks like you deleted it. >.<

If you have a moment, can you switch characters for me? I’ll take a look at the Demon Hunter.

3 Likes

I returned to Archivist Elysiana in new Dalaran another time and she started me up on “City Under Siege” which was the missing quest. Flew to Dalaran over Karazhan and turned it in. After completing that I returned to her again in new Dalaran for “Anomalous Anomalies” which was again missing. After that I was able to fly BACK to Dalaran over Karazhan and turn that in. Then the story progressed as it should have, and I am now correctly in Dalaran with a Dalaran Hearthstone that works.

2 Likes

Strange, but thanks for the update, Ajablue. Good luck.

3 Likes

So something worth noting: any time a quest in the story is missing, just return to Archivist Elysiana in new Dalaran and tell her to hear the tale all over again. (no quest marker)

3 Likes

Thanks for taking the time

2 Likes

I have a Druid having this exact same issue and having issues reaching anyone that can assist me is there any way you could help me it’s Saevious on moonguard

Please be mindful of the forum conduct while posting.

Posting the same thing in multiple old threads is considered spam and could lead to possible account action.

Vrak is also out of the office on holiday today and tomorrow, so you won’t get an answer until Tuesday, unless one of the other SFAs is around.

If time allows, one of the regular posters here might also be able to assist when they have a moment.

3 Likes

My apologies I had no clue thanks for that message! Will just hope someone reaches out in time!

Please start a new thread theres a reason why we dont necro threads more then a few weeks old the information from 4yrs is almost always outdated.

2 Likes

Sorry I am a noob and just trying to get help I don’t know how this forum works this is my first time using it

At the top hit new topic post your problem boom future refrence when ur replying to someone top left of that persons post will have a for instance vrak feb 20 if u scroll over it it will give the year.

Okay sorry once again made a new thread thanks for the help

1 Like