Boomy Looking for guild 10.2

hey licelsetta, my guild For No Raisin is looking for range dps for herioc raid
we have a very active disc and non toxic raiders, more info and my disc tag in my post

Hey there!

Tempest is back and recruiting for 10.2! Weā€™d love to get a boomy in our raid. We are a chill guild of mostly ex-mythic/CE solid raiders who are mostly interested in pushing AOTC (possibly mythic) and midcore keys (~17-22). We pride ourselves on our ability to combine a fun, non-toxic raiding environment, with steady progression towards our goals. As we entered Dragonflight, a group of close friends came back together, to create something, to breathe life back into our love of the game, and we founded Tempest. Now we are looking to expand into 10.2!

We are currently seeking DPS for raiding and keys! Range DPS preferred, so like I said, Boomy would be great. Our current raid times are Fri/Sat from 9-12 PM EST with M+ scattered throughout the week. I know that raid time is a bit beyond what you listed, but maybe it might fit.

Edit: I forgot to mention, we have horde and ally in our guild. Makes no difference to us (besides the jokes we poke fun at each other for).

Reach out to us on bnet if you are interested:
Kayoz - GM: Sway#1337
Simorby - Raid leader: Ironw0lf53#1428
Captcolitis - Guild Officer: Capt#11288
Retdreamz - Guild Officer: Retdreamz#1693

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are working towards AOTC looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter/Evoker

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight/Pally/Feral

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future ā€œIf you can play an OS hit me upā€

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future ā€œIf you can play an OS hit me upā€

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:45pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/lAL4WdDSvJW?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739

Hi Licelsettana,

We might be the right guild for you, and we offer cross realm raiding.

Join us as Clan Seppuku turned 17 this year on Dalaran. We are a World 2stā„¢ AotC inclusive social horde cross faction guild.

We are recruiting social members, peeps who are interested in doing AotC, M+, and having fun along the way.

Social activities include, raffles, lotteries, TONK WARS, Hide n seek, Drunk darts, Scavenger Hunts, and more

Every Monday we do Mythics, raid toons that have not completed 1 for the week are at the top of the list. Those people become helpers for those who still need at least 1 for the week. Keys are also done sporadically during the week as we have the right group comps

3 Raid teams

Team 1 - Negative Douchebags
Tues 8pm-10pm + Sun 8pm-10pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, healers, and 1 dps

Team 2 Petā€™s Pets
Wed+Thurs 10pm-12am EST
Looking for Augment Evokers and dps

Team 3 - The Revengers
Fri+Sat 9pm-11pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, heals, multiple dps, Windwalkers, and Warlocks in particular

Requirements
1- Be Awesome
2- Have Fun
3- Be open to criticism

Be ready for THE BIG QUESTIONS upon accepting guild membership

Contact
Btag - Wraist#1129
Discord - Wraist#5218

Quickest response will be through discord as this can be checked almost anywhere almost anytime.

Lok 'tar

Hey there Licelsettana

Weā€™re actually in need of a ranged DPS for our core Heroic raiding group. Hereā€™s some info about us:

About us

• Weā€™re a US - Alliance-based guild on Sargeras (though Horde are more than welcome!)
  • We do a little bit of everything as youā€™ll see below

Raiding time

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 - 11pm EST. Weā€™re starting with going for AOTC then afterward might go after Mythic, but not 100% on that just yet.
  • Weā€™ve achieved AOTC every patch fairly easily and quickly.
  • We like to have fun while also getting things done in our raids!

Mythic +

• Weā€™re also pretty big on M+, with most of our members getting 2500 and some going for higher.

PvP

• We have a few members in our guild who like PvP so more is always welcome!

Requirements

• Have fun and relax but take raiding seriously while doing so (Be prepared, on time, etc.)
  • Friendly, weā€™re very active in our discord so weā€™ll welcome you with open arms!
  • Discord. We wonā€™t force you to talk with voice, but we would like you to at least listen in for callouts and the like.

Contact

• If this at all interests you, or you have some questions, please feel free to message me at:

Bnet: J igglenaut#1628
Discord: j igglenaut
(No spaces obviously, blizzard has my name censored for some weird reason lol)

Hey there!

Weā€™re actually looking for people for our core Heroic raiding group. Hereā€™s some info about us:

About us

Weā€™re a US - Alliance/Horde guild on Sargeras built from a core group of raiders who have been playing the game together for a long time!
We are from all walks of life and are accepting of anyone and everyone whoā€™s interested in playing with us :slightly_smiling_face:

Raiding
Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9 - 11pm EST. Weā€™re starting with going for AOTC then afterward might go after Mythic, but it depends on what people want to do.
Weā€™ve achieved AOTC every patch and plan on continuing to do so!

Mythic +
We run keys frequently and have players who reach KSM & KSH regularly.
We have players regularly running M+ pretty much nightly

PvP
We have players that dabble in PvP and some that are pretty hardcore, its quite a mix lol

We have a ton of fun raiding and weā€™re serious when we need to be. Basically we just want to game with as many new friends as we can while still progressing our characters.

Contact
If you have any questions, please feel free to message me at:
BattleNet: MacNally#1856
Discord: BaronBrocket

Guild & Server: Area52 [H]
Raid Times/Days: T/W 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Progression: AOTC 3/9 M, 43% P3 Experiments best pull https:// www. warcraftlogs .com/reports/dbBNjRywLx3CXg9z#fight=56
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 (GM), or Ozstevuna#8207 (RL) Disc
Goal: AOTC and CE in coming tiers. Everything is done in a serious environment, but during breaks, there is some humorous banter. We invest a lot in our players, so you wonā€™t need to worry about the cost of raiding. When contacting us, please include a link to your Warcraft Logs. Also, please be prepared to tell us what you can bring to the team, thank you!
next season raid times will be change to 8-11pm est

Hello Licelsettana.

I am the main officer of Bier Roulette-Dalaran we are a casual but skilled raiding guild that pushes high end Mythic plus keys. We raid normal/heroic and always hit AOTC for the past 2 expansions. Our raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 8pm-11pm EST. Here is a link to our recruitment forum; (H/A) {US-Dalaran} Bier Roulette Tues/Sun AOTC Raid times-8pm-11pm EST .

If you have any questions or interested please message me Bnet: Upyers#1313 or in game HolyChad