[NA][Medivh] Good News, Everybody! <For No Raisin> Tu/Sun 8-10p EST, AOTC Guild (9/9H Aberrus)

is a small group made up of old friends. We’ve been playing World of Warcraft together for many raid tiers. Avg age in our group is above 30. We bring the player, not the class, and are looking for new members who gel with our current roster. At this time we are in need of a couple dps and healer off spec to fill our roster for S3.

We are more of a community than a guild, our home base is on Medivh and its connected realms (Exodar, Alleria, Khadgar),but we have a sister guild on Moon Guard and have players from other realms. As long as you want to consistently raid with us each week we are interested in you! So, If you’re a chill player looking for an inviting group to playfully mock you, let’s talk!
For raid - We are AOTC focused. Our plan for Season 3 and beyond is to prog and re-clear content each week. Later in the season we tend to extend our lockout until we achieve AOTC. We plan to keep our group small and typically have a raid team of no more than 15 people.
Raid Times: Tues and Sun 8-10 EST
Members are expected to be ready to raid at 8 PM sharp so we can make the most of our time. We generally do not have an extended break but will often do a 5 minute “stretch your legs, use the restroom, grab another beer” break about an hour in.

For M+ We run a LOT of keys and are always looking for people to queue up with. Our members run everything from 2s to low 20s. We try to get our members at least one good vault every week, but we are not responsible for ensuring your character is running content! We value self-starters who can organize a group and who are not looking for a weekly carry. Spots for runs are always posted to our discord.

Questions you may have:
What are your rules for loot in raid? We are all adults and we try not to influence loot. If you genuinely need a piece then roll Need.

Do you have gear requirements?
Raiders should be an appropriate item level for the content we are doing. We expect people to gear outside of raids so that raid is not your main source of gear.

Do you provide consumables?* We usually drop feasts for every pull as long as progress is being made. Other consumables like phials and potions are expected and required during progression, but are not provided by the guild.

Do you have specific classes/specs you are recruiting? Our group does not have a druid, evoker, mage, priest, or rogue. That being said we are more looking for people that fit in with our group, and are more interested in the person than the spec. If this ad speaks to you, I’d like to hear from you.

Is Discord required? Yes, we require our members to at least be able to listen in Discord during raid. Talking is not required but is encouraged. We like to joke around and have fun, but during a boss pull comm use should be for raid callouts only.

We use discord as our home base for communication between players, raid announcements, m+ groups, and any other topic that may come up. Many members will post pictures of their pets, share thoughts on the show they are watching, etc.

You can contact me on disc if you would like to know more - kaidance

In need of an up and coming Shadow Priest with OS Holy? Working on trying to figure out this craaaazy rotation lol

hey zarlind, sounds like exactly what we are looking for :slight_smile:
would love to chat more, hmu on disc - kaidance

Hello, would you be open to a healer? I have been playing the game since WoD, mostly resto druid, some holy paladin, but always a healer (I’m terrible at anything else). I have a great group of friends I normally raid with but our schedules are now different and looking for a good group to get to know and raid with. If you’re interested my BNET is Kosh#1220 as I’d like to chat.