Boogienight is retarded

It’s really not, that’s why everyone is clowning you in this thread now.

small brains do small brain things.
its okay

I don’t know if your brain is small, but there’s definitely something wrong with it.

lol

Still true.

Yeah that’s why half your 25m HM kills are from a year and a half later

Yea, no idea why its displaying like that. Heck, it even says my hand of adal is from way later which is impossible.

So sub 20% of raiders full cleared the raid so far. Over 2 months in.

Atleast you dont have to worry about killing algolon to get into TOCC. That was the issue with vashj/KT and the needed nerfs.

Personally I quit wotlk and im waiting on SOM 2 but the numbers dont lie. Ulduar is a mess lol.

If the majority of raiders haven’t cleared the raid, then it’s too hard and needs to be nerfed.

I mean the dates you are claiming to have dont line up with youre achievement dates…

Which is why we all are calling you out.

Work for it.

So 80% of raiders are just bad? :roll_eyes:

Yes, this is classic content lmfao.

Even mythic clear rates in retail are like 1-4%.

96% of raiders are bad in retail.

Issue with bad players is they actually think they are good.

most do, some don’t.

like, even some of the tbc ones are showing way later.
Like, how you gonna get hand of adal in 2009?
shrug.

Would honestly consider this to be more of a buff, than a nerf.
Mimiron being unable to move for like 20 seconds with spin2win into shockblast makes positioning a chore.

I´d rather be able to move him freely. Nobody dies to spinnytime anyway, unless they have a DC.

Should be related to Merged Achievements issues.

Theres a lot of wonky stuff with old achievements displaying correctly, especially if you switched maincharacters or did not log onto some for some time.

I have a lot of achievements that would be impossible to get during the displayed date on my retail account, because they simply had been already removed at the displayed date.

interesting, even legacy is merged?

I told you your legacy date is actually longer than what it said your kill was on your achievments.

shrug.
i never got my champion of the naaru credit either

Moving while doing two different one shot mechanics would make it way scarier lol

Wow players never learn

It’s a game.

:clown_face: