Boogienight is retarded

But its so easy lol, what a :clown_face:.

You do realize the whole point of buffed Ulduar ilvl was to make the content still relevant during TOGC. If we just buff TOGC loot it would make that whole point moot and also make ICC prog way less interesting. Also Ulduar is already piss easy with gear, if you’re not clearing it like what now week 10… skill issue honestly.

no 10char btw

Oh I guess that you got swapped for the 8 other Hardmodes as well ?
Cause you got all of those 2 month past ToGc release. So you needed 2 months into new content to clear nerfed previous tier Hardmodes and you’re gonna call content “easy”
I guess the fact it took you until ruby sanctum was released to kill a post nerf algalon was also because it was “easy” content.

2 Likes

That expose.

You dumb?
I swapped characters.

None of my Ulduar kills are during ToGC? What

6/09/09-7/19/09.

2 months. Killed everything but 0light during content.

Expose? I used a character with visible achieves on purpose.

You killed Algalon on 6/22/2010 and TOGC launched according to google unless im wrong on 8/4/2009.

You didnt do 0 light until 10/27/2011.

Even firefighter wasnt done by you until 2/6/2010.

This was all in its huge nerfed state before you did it.

This is pretty weird. We can clearly see that you’re lying.

You didn’t get FL til Dec 09. Didn’t get Freya til Jan 10. Didn’t get FF til Feb 10. Didn’t get THORIM until Nov 10, and I don’t see 1 light anywhere.

Oh, and as has already been mentioned, the kills you do have were on bosses that had already been nerfed.

2 Likes

You a :clown_face:? everyone can see you’re lying.

1 Like

You are looking at legacy and not lich king raid right?

Legacy is actual times, lich king raid is merged between 10/25 and averaged.

Your legacy achieve of alg is even further.

Legacy says 2/12/2011

Idk why you lying rofl.

LOL so the HM kills you do have were in 10 MAN

Lyin? Why would I lie, its plain as day to see.

Even if 3 arent counting on there for some reason, i still have most cleared with relevent times.

Feel free to show yours

You killed a few nerfed HMs on 10 in June and a few on 25 July, then ICC was out before you cleared anymore. rofl.

We’re not the ones claiming it was easy when we did it back in the day :clown_face:

July is 3 months into the content. 3 whole kills on 25 are missing the dates
It was easy, it is easy.
heck, its easier now than it was then.

Again, feel free to show me yours

You all acting like I wasn’t aware of my achievements being visible. i’m the one who suggested looking.

I do see you got 10m glory in June 09 even though your FF achieve shows as being in Feb 10 so I guess it’s just wrong.

Why would I have any need to show you my progress from OG Wrath? I’m not the one who was talking about how easy it was.

No achieve for Freya, Thorim, FF, Hodir, or Vezax on 25 until Nov 2010. Again, I guess it can be wrong, it’s just what I see there.

And well after significant nerfs had gone out.

It’s a harder version of the raid than what you did in 2009 and 2010.

Yeah that’s why it makes you look like a weirdo when they don’t show what you’re bragging about.

Its much easier actually. I don’t think you understand how much addons carry raiders.

Weird for having progressed it for months and seeing it all first hand?

The raid itself is still a harder version than ever existed in 2009 or 2010.

You realize that’s not what is shown in your achievements… right?

It is very much shown.