Boogienight is retarded

Then why do you repeatedly post things like “FF raids are like THIS whereas wow raids are like THIS”

You literally have no clue what you’re talking about, why even type it in?

Like you talking about ulduar??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That raid I literally cleared the hardmodes of (aside from yogg 0) when it was literally current patch? ok lmao

I’m sorry you’re stuck on classic vicariously living the fantasy of clearing the content you weren’t actually able to clear when it was relevant but please don’t assume the same is true for everyone else

actually cringe

What?? I have played FF14…

What did I say that was wrong??

Wow focuses on RNG elements and ff14 is memorizing a fight.

They don’t use RNG like wow does, ff14 mechanics come out at the same time for every encounter. It’s why Yoshi P doesn’t allow add-ons because the content is made to be cleared without them because all the timers are already built into the game.

Sorry, did your boomer brain lose a hold of the thread of conversation?

I mean either you have raided savages/ultimates or you haven’t. (You haven’t).

So why talk

Maybe you can’t read? We were talking about the new Ultimate…

I haven’t experienced it.

Please try and keep up.

I doubt you have experienced anything of relevance from the game, including top…

its another episode of “guy plays another game that’s really good and great but spends most of his time on wow forums and keeps his wow sub going for no discernible reason”

=>Most of his time
=>18 posts

pick one

Yet what I’m saying is true…

Lmfao.

Ff14 players raids are all just memorizing where to stand, that’s literally the core of it and to make it all even easier they remove the rng out of the game so you have to stand in the same spots at the exact same times not matter if you’re on wipe 1 or wipe 700.

yeah you have no clue lmao “even easier”

also how’s that ulduar HM clear going for you, 14 years late but you finally got it!

…in the what? last 12 hours? checking the wow forums 1.5 times per hour btw

Not my fault people keep replying and refreshing dat notification.

We all know why you’re hiding tho.

But by all means prove us wrong and show us how bad we are by posting on your main or give me your FF toon, we can get those receipts.

Or you can hide because we both know you’re bad at both games.

God it’s so cringe every time you’re on here bragging about your logs and whatnot, you have to realize you’re literally bragging about winning the special olympics.

Also just an fyi actual good players don’t use logs the way your kind of player does.

Idc about your parses I just want evidence you actually beat any of the things you’re calling easy.

We both know you didn’t.

What’s cringe is hiding on a low level and trying to trash talk. We both know why you’re doing it tho, bads gotta hide!

Nah I’m cool with just chilling with my anonymity thanks, not getting baited into posting anything. Your next line of defense will be “THATS NOT UR CHARACTER” etc. No thanks.

Your cringey and predictable next move already renders doing that a waste of time.

how would u know hes on here a lot bragging about his parses when u only joined yesterday? ur suppose to be able to go 24 hours without outing yourself as someone’s sock, 19 posts btw

1 Like

OK captain “only 155 posts”

definitely not also someone’s sock