Boogienight is retarded

“not also” outed yourself twice in the same 24 hours, well done

I assume it’s Yama.

Yeah man, it’s a huge secret, you’ve cracked the case sherlock

If you both weren’t F5ing this thread on repeat and furiously spamming replies I wouldn’t be posting

Typing intensifies look at him go

its me who is furious but its you who takes the forums so seriously that he changes his identity every time he gets clowned

His fragile ego can’t handle it

I literally don’t even know who you are nor did I reply to you but yeah

Oh man “every time”… project a bit harder there friend

today i think i will larp as a big time ff player, yeah man i did really good in the new savage lmao wym i don’t post on the forums all the time i’ve only posted 19 times in total? oh wait u know i’m a sock? well uhhh yeah umm ur mad

honk

big time

who even says that

Who does what you’re doing??

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can you pls tell me more about ff raids vs wow raids? I just really need the perspective of a guy who’s never even zoned into an FF raid on the one hand, and only cleared the wow raid a decade and a half later on the other. Makes for really insightful commentary

Says the dude who’s so bad he has to hide.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Uhm that isn’t exactly how it works but you are also not completely wrong, there are some mechs that are the same every time but most of them have 2-4 different iterations and you have to know all of the possibilities which is much more difficult than anything in ulduar except yogg 0, especially when you consider the tight DPS checks in ff14 savage (end of tier bosses anyway). I mean look at hodir it’s just collect buffs stand in light and press 1 really hard.

Do you really think it’s fair to compare a prog server based off a 15 year old game with dated raid Mechanics to a new Ff14 games raids??

Compare mythic to FF14.

Yeah idk It looked like you were already doing that tho lol but I can’t really compare mythic raiding to ff raiding because I haven’t mythic raided since legion (I just don’t like the larger group size). But people say it’s around the level of a +25 key so if that’s the case yeah I would say mythic raiding is prolly harder, also can’t compare to ultimate because I also never did that (didn’t think ff raiding was enjoyable enough to push that far).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.