bonus honor wk..take a break..premade city

premades galore. whatever faction you play..if you play solo..just take a break. pvp is turned on its head.
honor bonus has brought out the groups.
It's more like rated bg's
So you’re upset the community is coming together and working together.........go away silly Troll, this is what we WANT, not just a bunch of egotistical idgits running around farming HK’s instead of playing objectives!
I haven’t had any issue solo queueing.

Have had some ridiculously fun and close games this week.

I’ve had 3 games (ToK, EotS, and BfG) all decided by 10 points or less, just since Tuesday.

Lost an AV with the boss at 7%

Good games this week.
10/25/2018 05:03 AMPosted by Ellisanna
So you’re upset the community is coming together and working together.........go away silly Troll, this is what we WANT, not just a bunch of egotistical idgits running around farming HK’s instead of playing objectives!

typical premader excuse
10/25/2018 06:40 AMPosted by Ruffiaann

typical premader excuse
Typical solo-queuer retort.

Gosh generalizations are fun.

typical premader excuse

Yep, I’d rather play with friends, than random bads, who refuse to play the BG like a team. You should try it, making friends is easy, just don’t be a douchebag!
I don't typically run in premades and I haven't had any issues. I had the most fun I've ever had in an IoC yesterday.

typical premader excuse

I will continue to seek out and make it a point to play with other people all day, every day. It's more fun and Blizzard says it's okay to do.

No one here, nor Blizzard, owes you an apology or anything else for that matter because you refuse to participate in the social aspect of an MMO.

Go play Overwatch or Black OPs 4.
So you’re upset the community is coming together and working together

You're allowed to come together and work together with your pug teammates too.

You don't have to be in a premade group.
10/25/2018 07:33 AMPosted by Muffindiving
I will continue to seek out and make it a point to play with other people all day, every day.

Pugs are people too.
10/25/2018 07:38 AMPosted by Forums

First, you’re level 1, nothing you say means a dang thing to me while you hide behind an alt. Second, feel free to peruse the 100+ screenshots and chat logs I’ve saved, showing me attempting to put a stray out there, and not only does no one listen, they get toxic because they know better than you, because they won a BG once. Thanks for your input, though your ineptness definitely came through loud and clear, I will now ignore your LvL1 toon, have a fabulous day!
10/25/2018 07:41 AMPosted by Forums
I will continue to seek out and make it a point to play with other people all day, every day.

Pugs are people too.

People who have access to the same tools and folks that I do.

If someone is upset about the solo queue experience they have the ability to change it.

Coming to the forums to cry it out isn't going to change anything.
10/25/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Ellisanna
First, you’re level 1, nothing you say means a dang thing to me while you hide behind an alt.
Uh huh...

Second, feel free to peruse the 100+ screenshots and chat logs I’ve saved
Sure. Post an imgur link to these 100+ screenshots.

Thanks for your input, though your ineptness definitely came through loud and clear, I will now ignore your LvL1 toon, have a fabulous day!
lol

You remind me of players who send rage whispers after a loss and then ignore because they can't deal with any feedback.

Why make the assumption that when I group I somehow don't work with the PUGs?

When I solo queue I work with the PUGs. I don't change how I play or treat others just because I know Muffin and queued with him.
10/25/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Muffindiving
People who have access to the same tools
That includes posting their feedback in the forums.

10/25/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Muffindiving
If someone is upset about the solo queue experience they have the ability to change it.

Coming to the forums to cry it out isn't going to change anything.
The devs do see stuff that's posted on the forums.

Sometimes, well-reasoned forum posts do get devs to change things around.
10/25/2018 07:52 AMPosted by Tsataga

I was talking to Ellisanna?
10/25/2018 07:55 AMPosted by Forums

Premading won't be one of those things changed around. The game is designed to be played as a group, and solo queuers are needed to fill the gaps of queued groups that aren't multiples of 5.

Second, feel free to peruse the 100+ screenshots and chat logs I’ve saved
Sure. Post an imgur link to these 100+ screenshots.

[/quote]

Anything and everything posted to these forums will be saved by this BG Forum Historian and be linked/cited later whether in context or out. This includes links to screenshots.
10/25/2018 07:55 AMPosted by Forums

Kinda hard to advocate change when those players are so unwilling to change themselves. Asking Blizzard to make sweeping changes that impact everyone just to appease the portion of players who don't want to use in game tools already available?
10/25/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Forums
10/25/2018 07:52 AMPosted by Tsataga

I was talking to Ellisanna?

True, my mistake.

Why make the assumption that when Ellisanna groups they don't work with the PUGs?
10/25/2018 07:41 AMPosted by Forums

Pugs are people too.

Last I saw, they were a breed