Boneless wings are NOT wings

I prefer dark meat.

Chicken Nugget = Avian hot dog (do you rally want to know what it is made of?)

Any form of meat with bone in is OP / 10x better. There is no puns in this statement.

McDonalds nuggets are made by Tyson and they dont use any of the bad parts, just white meat chicken. Grant Imahara (sp? and RIP) did a video on it. grocery store brand nuggets maybe, but he even dubunked the pink slime myth from years ago.

2 Likes

Not really, thereā€™s a big taste difference between the two kinds of meat that ā€œbonelessā€ and bone-in wings are made of.

Some people like the ā€œnuggetā€ meat better. Most of the time I donā€™t. Natural, bone-in wings taste better to me.

Of course, if your wing sauce is so hot that all you can taste is pain, I suppose it really doesnā€™t matter which one youā€™re eating.

1 Like

Oh I know, Iā€™m like these kids :laughing:

1 Like

Maybe, I do vaguely remember mcdonalds changing their nuggets some years back, but it has been a very long time since Iā€™ve eaten there.

Some of us quite enjoy the crunch, the marrow, the overall idea that we are consuming the flesh of a corpse.

3 Likes

I know what theyā€™re made of and still eat them.

2 Likes

trust a scientist over someone who does the talk show circuit.

:wink:

2 Likes

I disagree, OP.

A boneless Peter Griffin is still Peter Griffin.

1 Like

A boneless Peter Griffin is a Jabba the Hutt with glasses.

3 Likes

i go to a restaurant supply store for some bulk items. one of them being Tyson battered chicken nuggets. they are the same ones mcdonalds use and WAY cheaper!

I like eating the ā€œwingā€ part of chicken wings, the part that looks like a drumstick disturbs me (and it has the majority of the fat). It looks too much like they went after miniature chickens.
I can just imagine a rooster running around yelling :rooster: WHERE MY SHORTIES AT!!!

Why would I pay more for less meat though lol.

Everywhere you go basically bone in is more expensive then bone-less

I feel attacked! :flushed:

Quality over quantity, my dear steak.

Iā€™ve never tried something labeled as boneless wings. Iā€™d have to try one to judge because wing meat has a specific texture.

Well, the quality of boneless wings is generally better too lol, all breast meat no stringy tendons or veins

1 Like

Skinless, boneless chicken thighs are good. I marinade them for a awhile then cook in the oven. Usually in a spicy bbq sauce.

2 Likes