Boneless wings are NOT wings

You are eating a chicken nugget, damn it!

Have some self respect. Eat wings with bones like a man.

43 Likes

Bone or Boneless, chicken is still chicken.

18 Likes

Boneless wings cost less to produce also…so its a win win. I prefer bone in personally.

2 Likes

it is a sauced nugget, but ill eat what i want to eat! you cant make me!

YOURE NOT MY REAL DAD!!!

9 Likes

If you eat a chicken wing but leave the bone does that mean you didn’t eat a chicken wing?

18 Likes

Technically chicken nuggets have been are composed of peaces-parts of leftover entrails put through a blender then poured into a mold to be breaded and deep-fried after they solidify.

Boneless Wings ain’t wings, but much better, taste and thought.

I have tons of respect, you should have seen me at lunch!

1 Like

I don’t understand why people want bone-filled wings.

Why not just discard the wing entirely and chew on just the bones like the stupid animals you are?

15 Likes

4 Likes

Agreed! They don’t even taste the same!

2 Likes

I mean, yeah, but I get more meat generally so I’m good with it.

2 Likes

Thats because they arent made with Wing meat.

2 Likes

You leave the bone in because upon completion, having zero meat remaining is a true testament to your desire to achieve a given goal. However, if the cook has any inkling of what they are doing, it almost falls off on it’s own. The sauce is the main thing keeping it together.

5 Likes

so we shouldnt eat ribs? or a nice t-bone? are we to not eat chicken legs just because we chew on a bone?

c’mon… think before you say something so dumb… gosh…

2 Likes

In any/all of those you can just remove the meat from the bone.

It’s an option. You have silverware too.

Not sure why people like to grind their teeth against bones for meat, it isn’t a requirement of eating meat.

I just don’t like eating bones. :man_shrugging:t5:

The most I use em for is leaving em in broth as to soak flavor.

2 Likes

Wings = Fingerfood
Ribs = Fingerfood
T-Bone Steak = silverware then Fingerfood (in case you missed something with the fork and knife).

5 Likes

Lol this is a discussion about boneless vs bones wings.

I use my hands or utensils so remove the meat, so I don’t have to eat gristle or cartilage next to the bone, just gross to me man.

My camp is clear.

Teeth are for chewing things we’re supposed to eat.

We don’t have hyena bone-crushing teeth. If you keep eating bones you won’t have any teeth left.

1 Like

well as the old saying goes… “never trust a person who cant properly take down a chicken wing.”

8 Likes

Chicken Nuggets > Bone In Wings
There’s barely any meat on wings, whats the point?

3 Likes

Leave this to the Worgen. I just like to make sure all the meat is gone.

2 Likes

I mean if you go to mcdonalds sure, but that’s not a requirement of nuggets in general. You can very easily get nuggets made from 100% breast meat.